Chapter 13

OMG 1k thank you guys so much, I love you all. Since I am only 12 I wouldn't have expected more than 10 readers for this story so it means a lot. Sorry I haven't updated recently, I've had a week of tests at school so I had to revise for a week and then do them which took another week xxxx Thanks for waiting and please keep reading xxxx 👌❤️🙏🎶✋💎

Rachel's POV:
The day went on quite slowly which I didn't mind because I was really enjoying meeting new friends and getting a free education. Glee club was cancelled because Mr Schue had to go to an emergency meeting. It was the end of the day and we were about to head back to the woods when Quinn asked the question Finn and I were dreading.

Quinn- So Rachel, Where do you live?

Rachel- (Whispers to Finn) What should I tell her?

Finn- (Whispers back) Just tell her the truth. She'll understand.

Rachel- Um... I live in the woods.

Quinn- (Confused) Like in a cabin or something?

Rachel- Uh, no, I sleep either on the floor or in the wheelchair.

Quinn- Wait.... You live in the woods by yourself?

Finn- She lives in the woods with me. Do you remember when I told you, a few years ago, that my mom and Burt hit me?

Quinn- (Gives a sympathetic look) Yeah.

Finn- Well I finally decided to run away. And, since the woods is the only place I can clear my mind, I went there. That's where I met Rachel. She was abused, Physically and Mentally, by her dads.

Quinn- I am, genuinely, very sorry for you both (Hugs Rachel)

Rachel- (Hugs back) It's fine.

Quinn- (Hugs Finn) And you Finn, I am so glad you finally had the guts to get out of there.

Finn- (Kisses her cheek) Thanks, Q.

Quinn- AND, you two are gonna come and live with me. My parents are Never home and I live in a HUGE house.
(A/N The house in the picture is Quinn's)

Finn- Quinn we wouldn't want to interfere with anything.

Quinn- No no no, The house is way too big fore to live in by myself. (Smiles) I'll get the spare bedrooms fixed up for you guys and I'll buy you new furniture and clothes. Plus I'm filthy rich because my parents own their own company and stuff. (shrugs)

Finn- (Kisses Quinn on the cheek) Thank you soooooo much. I'll pay you back someday, I promise.

Quinn- You don't have to. Puck kind of has his own room anyway. I have 12 bedrooms in my house so it gets kinda creepy being there by yourself.

Rachel- Thank you so much Quinn.

Quinn- It's cool. You can put your wheelchair in the garage if you'd like or in the closet if it's easier for you (referring to her ankle)

Rachel- Yah please. In a the closet if that's ok?

Quinn- (Nods and smiles) Ok then let's get you two moved in.

Quinn's POV:
I'm so excited for Finn and Rachel to move in. Finn's like a brother to me and I'm hoping Rachel will become the sister I never had. I love Puck so much and he knows Finn is like my brother, he is so sweet around me; he's tough around all of the guys but when you put me in the mix, he gets all protective and cute. I feel bad for Finn and Rachel, being abused by their own parents and having to live in the woods in winter. I'll do anything to get them back on their feet again.

Honestly, this was just a filler chapter, I feel like I haven't updated in AGES. Thank you guys so much for 1.5k readers, it means so much. Please keep reading and vote and comment what twist you might like me to add in the story.
I would also like to give a shoutout to haydenr389 and ScaseyR because I absolutely Love their stories xxxx please write more and do A LOT of sequels xxxx 🎶✋💎😂😘👌🙏👊🎵🎧😍❤️💚🎼🎤