Chapter 24

A/N Just a short cute filler chapter since I haven't updated in ages, so sorry about that by the way, you guys know me; never being able to keep a promise like that!! Hope you enjoy xx ❄️🍂🍁

Finn's POV:

As we travelled further down the stairs the cluttering got slightly quieter but hadn't gone completely. We entered the kitchen and quickly flicked the lights on and headed to where the pots and pans were to find a tiny kitten.

"What is it?! Finn....is there blood?" Rachel whispered from behind me, one hand covering her eyes while the other was clutching onto the back of my shirt.

"Open your eyes," I say softly as I bring her arm forward so she's now in front of me and uncover her eyes where she can now see the adorable little creature. (A/N I know Finn says he's allergic to cats in the show but he won't be in this story)

"A www Finn, look at it!! It's so cute and fluffy.... It's shaking, you must be scared sweetie!" She exclaimed as she crouched down next to the kitten and gently picked it up, warning it up in her small hands. I went over to the cupboards and grabbed a small, deep plate and then went over to the fridge and pulled the milk out, pouring some of it onto the plate so the white liquid rippled throughout the dish. I then took out a small tin of tuna, opened it and then placed it on the floor along with the milk; at least the kitten would have something to eat and drink to give it strength since it's only small.

"It must've come from a long way, we don't have any neighbours to be its owner," I stated gently as Rachel nodded and placed the kitten into the ground, it slowly and clumsily plodding over to the tuna, taking small nibbles out of the fish and then bigger pieces. After about 2 minutes nearly half of the tin was gone before the fluffy animal looked at the milk and dipped it's tiny tongue into the creamy liquid and gulping down a lot of it at a time when it finally decided it's nice.

"We don't have to return it do we?" Rachel worriedly asked me and then glanced down at the kitten.

"Well, in the morning I'll drive around and look for 'missing' posters and if I can't find an then we can take the cat up to the vets and see if it's alright and stuff, you know, see if it's had the injections?" I asked her and she nodded, agreeing with my plan. We looked back down at the kitten to see that it was leaning further into the bowl and then unexpectedly just fell in, turning its small grey hairs into a milky white colour, thrashing around in the cold drink. Rachel quickly lifted it out and cradled it's small body.

"Come on, we can give it a small bath and then find out where she can stay." Rachel announced and started walking up the stairs after flicking the lights off. I followed after her and we went into the bathroom, running a very shallow and warm bath.

"How do you know it's a she?" I quizzed with a smirk.

"I think you know how, we couldn't keep calling her 'it' so I obviously has to check," she smirked back while placing the small kitten into the lukewarm water and rinsing the milk off of her fur.

"Can we use human shampoo on cats?" I asked.

"I don't see why not, plus we don't own any cat shampoo....do you Finn?" Rachel jokingly asked while I laughed at her childish comment.

I grabbed the apple scented shampoo and lather it gently into the kittens fur, she makes small meowing noises and shakes as we place the shower head over her and rinse the soap off.

"Come on sweetheart," Rachel sweetly talks to the cat as she places it into a warm towel and dries it off.

As Rachel deals with the kitten, I set up a small place next to our bed using a large pillow and a small thin blanket to place over; as I was placing it Rachel walked in with the kitten completely dry and nearly asleep in her hands.

"Can't she sleep with us tonight?" Rach asked with puppy dog eyes which I can never give into so I nodded and then climbed into the igloo of warmth, closing my eyes as I lay down but after a few seconds a small pressure was felt on my chest so I opened my eyes again and saw the small kitten asleep on top of me. Then a flash went off and Rachel put her phone down after snapping a picture.

A/N I actually can't believe how long it's been since I updated!! I'm sooooo sorry!! I have had a great summer though but have to go back to school on Wednesday 😰😩 I'm gonna be a 10th grader 😱😱

So I've been think about my accounts recently (this one and my other one : littlegleek04 if you wanna check it out 😂😉)
and was wondering if any of you guys like Dan and Phil?? I've become obsessed over them in the past month or two and really want to write a phanfic, not necessarily on those two being together even though I am a Phan shipper 😉😉😂 but how many of you would consider reading it? The options I have so far are:

- A spin off of The Purge and Dan and Phil being by themselves with a friend (girl) ???? 😱👀

- Dan and Phil have another best friend (girl) who is in a terrible relationship and they have to keep a secret but struggle to!!👀❤️

- Dan and Phil with a sister...you get to choose whose sister it is!! 🎶🍁

😉😉 So what do you guys think?? I'm thinking of writing a story on this account and also on my other one depending on how many views I get!! You guys can also comment what other suggestions you have ❤️🎶⭐️🌙

Shoutouts: 🍁🎶🍁🎶

ScaseyR
Alison_Taylor
allforglee
BethylTWDFan43
wenrichtwanjari
_obsessing
_finchel_
_TheNewYorker_
Akward_Girl
NatalieMccarthy
Amberjessica
Noahpuckermanlover_

I love you guys, sorry if I forgot anyone, you're all amazing, don't forget that xxxx 🙏😘😍🍁🎶❤️⭐️👌🌙❄️🔥