Chapter 20

Finn's POV:

Rachel and I left the hospital the next morning to go back to school. We promised Puck that we wouldn't tell anyone about the pregnancy... God I feel bad for them, obviously I wouldn't even think of having an abortion but I'd still be scared; adoption maybe but even then I would easily be attached to the baby and never be able to let it go.
Kids? Yeah I want kids in the future with the right person and I have no doubt that it's Rachel. I know we haven't known each other for very long but I am certain that she's the one I have ever dreamed of.

We were a bit late for the morning Glee club since we had to go home, take a super quick shower, get ready and get there. Our rooms weren't completed so we have to sleep in Quinn and Puck's beds for now- they don't mind.

"Sorry we're late Mr Schue, we had to go to the hospital... Quinn fainted and it was NOT pretty," I said quite fast, technically it wasn't a lie, I just forgot to mention one really important thing.

"Oh, um... Is she okay?!" Mr Schue asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah she should be fine, just a small bump," Rach answers for me nervously, I nearly started sweating when she said 'bump'.

"We'll work on a song for her then... Any suggestions?" He added, looking around for an answer. Brittany's hand shot up after a few seconds... Here we go,

"How about 'Lean on me'?" She suggests, I'm not kidding but that's probably one of the smartest things she's said. She is family though and we wouldn't trade her for anything, we're all special.

"Good Job Brit!" Santana cheers her and gives her a side hug. Their friendship is really cute. I sound like a girl now...great!

The New Directions get to work and we prepare to sing it to Quinn and Puck when they return. I know we told the Glee club that she just fainted but even if she only scratched her knee we would sing her a song because we are all one big family.

When we're done, we go to break and I just hang out with Rachel by her locker since she has gym next. The bell rings quicker than I thought and we say our goodbyes.

"Bye Rach," I say and give her a peck on the cheek. She blushes a lot and I just smirk at her and walk off to my lesson. English. I sit at the very back next to Mike and Matt where the teacher can't see us. Since we barely got any sleep last night I decide to just take a nap. Dreaming about Rachel and our future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey baby, I'm home," I say when I walk through the door into my house where I'm immediately greeted by my little girl. I open my arms for her and she runs into them and wraps her tiny arms around my neck while burying her head as far as she can in my chest.

"I've missed you daddy," she says with her words muffled in my shirt.

"Aw I missed you too baby girl, have you been good for mommy today?" I ask while walking into the living room with her on my hip.

"Of course daddy," she giggles, she is the most precious thing in the world along with Rachel.

"Hi honey. How was work?" Rachel comes in from the kitchen and pecks my lips.

"It was great, we helped so many families from that charity even last weekend. $12,000... That helps over 400 families. We can now make proper shelters around the places in poverty," I say, super proud of my company that helps the homeless and poor.

"That's amazing," she has a huge grin on her face and gives me a really tight hug- only the best.

"Yeah... How was you--"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude... Wake up!" Mike speaks in my ear while shaking me awake.

That was one of the best dreams ever.

Why? Why do I do it?! I say I'm gonna update and never do. Guys, just know that I love you and that I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating, I have 3 stories going on right now and TONS of school work 🙈🌙🌀😕😩

I hope you liked this update but it's like 1 in the morning on a school night and I'm super tired xx I'll update as soon as I can bug please don't hate me xx 😂❤️⭐️🌙✨❄️🔥

Mini shoutouts: 🗽⭐️🗽⭐️

Noahpuckermanlover_
ScaseyR
GeriSallingMerrygold
Akward_Girl
agleekyfinchel
amysfanfics

I love you guys so much xx ⭐️😘❤️👌🌀🔥✨🙋🎁😍🌙🙈🗽🎄❄️🙏