Chapter 9

Finn's POV:
So before we go to the mall, Rachel and I thought we could do a bit of DIY for fun and make some things out of the resources we find in the woods. We can't keep on taking cabs everywhere we go and Rachel is still on her crutches, so we decided to make 2 wheelchairs out of wood. How cool is that. Right now we are just figuring out how to put the wheelchairs together.

Finn- Do you think we'll have enough resources for 2 wheelchairs?

Rachel- Honestly? No....... How about we make 1 wheelchair and join a stool kind of thing on the back?

Finn- Sounds good to me but maybe we can take one last cab to the skip yard and see what we can find there instead?

Rachel- Yeah. Sounds better that wandering around the woods.

~They go to the skip yard~

Finn- Okay, well let's try and find a few wheels and a kind of chair.

Rachel- Yup! (Smiles excitedly)

Finn- What are you so excited about? (Laughs at her)

Rachel- Nothing. I've just never made anything for myself.

Finn's POV:
Rachel is so cute. She gets excited over such little things.
I've just found 2 kitchen chairs (wooden), which we could join together. Honestly I have no clue how to put together a single wheelchair, never mind a double. Hopefully I can do it though because I have done wood work in school. (A/N just imagine the attached image for this chapter, has another wooden wheelchair on the back)

Rachel- Hey Finn. I've found 5 wheels that we could attach.

Finn- That's great Rach, I've found 2 kitchen chairs so we're making progress.

Rachel- (Smiles really wide)

Rachel's POV:
Making the wheelchair is going to be super fun, Finn is a great friend. I just wish it was something a little more.

No One's POV:
They've finished collecting everything they need to make the wheelchair so they headed back to the woods.

~3 hours later~

The wheelchair is finally complete and it looks great. Rachel and Finn really couldn't care less about what people think about them, even if they do look weird rolling down the road in a double, wooden wheelchair.
Right now they are just relaxing for a few minutes before they use the wheelchair for the first time and wheel themselves to the mall.

Rachel- (Stomach growls really loud) Sorry about that, I'm starving.

Finn- Me too, do you wanna go and get some food?

Rachel- Sure. Oh God, (sighs excitedly) are we going to try out the wheelchair (smiles really wide)

Finn- Totally. Do you want to sit in the front or the back?

Rachel- We could take turns. So if I sit in the front on the way to the mall then I can sit in the back on the way to the woods?

Finn- That sounds good to me. Hop in the front then and I'll be in the back. Oh Wait. Can you pass me your crutches and I can put them next to me. (they had a tube on each side of the back wheelchair for the crutches)

Rachel- Ready?

Finn- Let's go.

No One's POV:
They put their suitcases in front of their feet where a small wooden platform is and head to the mall.

Honestly guys, this was just a filler chapter and I'm still half asleep 😂 Sorry that this chapter is rubbish and probably doesn't make sense but I will make a better and longer chapter for tonight.

+10 Votes
+5 Comments
For a chapter xxxx thanks guys 😂😘🙏👌