Chapter 1: Insegnante - Sotto il Capo!

(Mature Language 18 +)

"Che cazzo hai che non va?" (What the f*** is wrong with you?)

Erasto barked with confusion etched on his handsome face when she elbowed him hard in his ribs and shot him an icy glare.

Yes, she was in the closet changing her dress with a huge scowl on her face when he showed up from behind and started kissing her milky shoulders just like every other day.

If he was lucky, he got a love session either in the shower or in the closet and if he wasn't, they would simply stare at each other through the huge mirror and whisper how much they loved one another.

But looks like this morning he was super unlucky!

"Che cazzo c'è di sbagliato in me?" (What the f*** is wrong with me?) She barked right on his face and continued in a snarky tone buttoning up her loose shirt, "What's wrong with you Erasto? Did you happen to forget that I am pregnant?"

Yes, she was 6 months pregnant with their third child and recently they found that it was another boy.

Elisa was 5 years old and their little Ivano was 2 and half years now. And of course, with her and her husband's naughty genes combined together, their kids turned out to be naughty little monsters giving her a damn migraine every single day.

And with the hormones playing heavily with her 'this' time, she was just seconds away from officially turning into a maniac; of course giving Erasto a major headache!

"No! Why would you say that?" He said in a lost tone eyeing her from head to toe while she threw her arms in the air and snapped, "Why wouldn't I? I am so tired of your insane sex spree! It's like you don't know anything else other than pouncing on me and f****** the hell out of me."

Of course his jaw dropped hitting the floor thinking how she was blaming him for her own acts. As she moved out not before barking a huge "F*** you", he followed her out barking a super huge, "CICI!"

When she didn't bother to stop he grabbed her arm saying, "Che diavolo donna?" (What the hell woman?) Looking into her blackish brown orbs he pointed out the most obvious fact about their last night sex-fiasco.

"How can you blame me for it? Weren't you the one who wanted it 'so bad' last night?" He said laying extra stress on the words 'so bad' and air quoting them which of course was what ignited their heated passionate love making session in the first place.

True! The instant he stepped out of the shower after returning from work, she almost pulled off his towel saying, "Grumpy, I am in mood. I was in mood since this morning. I want it so bad honey!"

Of course, being a super obedient husband he just obeyed his wife's commands and gave both of them the much needed pleasure!

But the thing is... The pleasure really didn't end there!

They both were always horny and hungry for more... more... and... MORE!!

"Yes, I wanted it. But who asked you to go for another round?" She barked narrowing her eyes into thin slits while raised his index finger at her saying, "Stop right there Cici! The second round was also your doing."

"My doing?"

"Si! I warned you over a dozen times but you continued teasing me and scratching my back with your nails. And you very well know what it does to me. So don't you dare blame me dolcezza!" He said grabbing her jaw while she turned red head to toe thinking about it and of course with his blazing touch over her jaw.