Chapter 10: I want you!

(Mature Language 18 +; Mature SCENE 18 +; Double Update Ch 10 & 11)

"I think you finished your breakfast an hour back." Hazel said eyeing him head to toe with a look of disbelief playing on her face while he stuffed his mouth with 'Potato Chips – Cream Onion Flavour' sitting right on the kitchen counter.

"Don't blame me baby girl. You wore me out."

He justified himself and teased her as if they made love instead of cuddling a while back. Of course, she stood there rooted to the spot thinking if he would ever tone down his unnecessary teasing remarks?

Yes, after their breakfast an hour back, they cuddled in each other's arms in that sofa cum bed talking about so many things. They were supposed to leave for the Li Fonti Mansion after that but no, here they were; in her kitchen teasing and getting teased; 'unnecessarily' might I add!

To make things worse, he even winked at her licking his finger with his intense gaze still stuck on her pretty face making her heart beat like a crazy horse on fire.

She was bound to wonder, if this was the scene after cuddling, kissing and smooching; then what will happen when they actually end up making love?

Should she dig a hole in advance to hide there in future?

"Are you always an a******?" She asked shaking her head when he teased her again stretching his arms and craning his back as if he they had really done the deed.

As she crossed her arms across her chest and gave him a stink eye stating, "You are an a** Ricardo"; he chuckled getting off the kitchen counter and threw the empty chips packet in the trash bin saying, "A**! I would say, a good one though."

Of course, she couldn't stop the urge to roll her eyes at him and his teasing nonchalance while he wrapped his left arm around her frame.

Pressing her cushiony sweet a** with his right hand he teased her shamelessly, "You have a great a** piccante. But yes, I don't think I will mind if it gets curvier."

Shameless Horny Man!

As Hazel stood there with her jaw dropped down like an idiotic girl, the angel and the devil side popped on each of her shoulders. Of course, her dramatic devil side started cursing and tossing on the ground writhing in pleasure while her angel side rolled her eyes looking at this dramatic creature.

As Ricardo wiggled his eye brows up and down teasing her even more, Hazel gulped heavily trying to get her sane frame of mind from jumping out of the window while the angel side slapped her palm over her forehead looking at the dramatic devil behaving like a sex-crazed maniac.

'Oh f*** me! Just f*** me already!'

'I really don't think I need to m*****b*** anymore. Oh my horny self!'

'Just the mere sight of this freaking sexy man and I am having one hell of an orgasm.'

'Hazel, grab him and kiss him or I will do it.'

'I won't think twice before stealing him away from you. You damn woman!'

'Oh f***! I think I am going to cum! Shit! You damn sexy a** man, just f*** me already. Please! Pretty please with puppy eyes! F*** ME!!!!'

"Back to earth sweetheart!" He said clicking his fingers while she mentally glared at the devil and gave him a tight sarcastic smile.

Gently pulling out the knife from one of the drawers she warned, "Ricardo, I may be a bad cook. But, I certainly know how to use my kitchen knife."