Chapter 15: 'Quickie' Showers!

(Mature Language 18 +; Mature Scenes!)

"That grumpy idiot. I don't know what came over me that I married his over dramatic psycho a**!" Cici said gritting her teeth and knitting the red-white sweater still waiting for her husband to come and take her back.

Yes, she was in the flight all ready to leave Italy. Well, only for the name sake. Even though she posted that she was leaving, it was not what she wanted. The bag she carried only had the half knitted sweater and a whole packet of cup cakes.

Of course she was done eating half of the cupcakes and then started knitting. Instead of sitting in the chairs, she chose to wait in the small chamber with bed in it.

"I mean come on... Who behaves like that? What bloody non-sense was he going about? Crazy a******! I swear if he is going to keep up with this attitude, I am going to insert this knitting needle straight in his throat."

"Damn psycho!" She cursed her husband and her sweet little baby agreed with his cute momma by a small kick.

"I know right sweetheart. Your papa will drive me nuts one day. No wonder if I land in the labour room two months early because of your papa!"

And the baby kicked again!

* * *

There was still an hour left for the dinner and after she was done with the house tour, being an inquisitive woman; she was tempted to explore his room in detail

There was still an hour left for the dinner and after she was done with the house tour, being an inquisitive woman; she was tempted to explore his room in detail. And to top it up her angel and devil side were way too excited for the room tour too.

Sure, she was here the other day but never really paid much attention to the intricate details. But now that she had time and the true reason, she couldn't help herself from going through everything in that room with a sweet smile playing on her face.

He is a naughty trouble maker but yes when it came to his room; he tried his level best to keep it neat and clean. Of course with lots and lots of help from the house staff and obviously his mother too.

"Well, now it's your job to help him keep his room neat and dust free always." The angel whispered softly looking here and there with excited and curious eyes while the devil giggled whispering back, "That's true. But I can only think of ways how to make it dirtier. You know what I mean Hazel, don't you?"

"Will you two give it a rest and let me explore?" Hazel muttered under her breath while the angel nodded her head and devil pouted not before saying, 'You big party pooper!'

She couldn't stop her smile thinking back about their discussion about 'sleeping together' that day. One glance at the king size bed with one corner of the bed sheet crimpled a little told her how he must have sat there before leaving.

Hunching a little she ran her palm flatly over the crimpled corner a few times and smiled looking at the 'now' neatly made bed. A dash of pink spread over her cheeks thinking how they would make love on this bed for the rest of their lives.