Chapter 35: On and On, We'll go!

(Mature Language 18 +; Media Recommendation Song; Read Chapter 34 First!)

"Turn around baby girl!" He whispered licking her ear lobe ever so gently the instant he made her stand on her feet while she hissed totally enjoying how his tongue felt on her golden skin and obeyed him.

Running his fingers delicately over her arms he bit her cheek and her beautiful jaw line whispering, "I am dying to make love to you darling."

The way he declared those words and the feel of his hot erratic breathing over her cheeks gave her another reason to feel the wetness in between her legs.

Unable to control anymore, she raised her hand and let her fingers run though his silky black hair saying, "Then, what are you waiting for?"

Of course her little inquisitive and not so innocent question woke up the sex-crazed animal in him like every other time. It never took time for it to wake up. One look at her and this animal was always ready to pounce on her and give both of them the most amazing pleasures of their lives.

Giving into his sexual desires, as his mouth landed on her neck, his one hand started kneading her soft cottony boob while his other hand gently slapped her inner thighs and cupped that little heaven down there.

"Oh Ricardo!" She let out a little sexy moan with her eyes closed and took his name as an after effect of the little spicy touch his hand bestowed on her pleasure zone while he bit her neck erotically and asked in a husky whisper, "What did I tell you about calling me when we are playing baby girl?"

Knowing what a blunder she made, she opened her eyes and looked at him. With his hands still busy playing with her cushiony boobs and naughty little kitten; he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Daddy!"

"Will you repeat it?" As he asked in a subtle stern tone she blinked her eyes and replied in a meek tone, "No daddy!"

"What will happen if you repeat it?"

"You will delay my orgasm."

Yes, of course! He always warned her about delaying her orgasm if she didn't obey him during her sex play. To be honest, there was no need to turn those warnings into reality as Hazel was very smart. True! Being a super obedient girl when it came to orgasms, she tried her level best not to irk him and always obeyed him.

Come on, don't blame her. Orgasms are super important!!

"OH F***!" She let out a huge scream and her body jerked when he slapped her playfully on her precious tingly zone saying, "Good girl!"

As she tried to get a hold of herself, he pushed her on the bed with her back facing him, saying "And the next time you make such blunders, I will f*** you hard but won't let you cum. Now sit on the bed."

Her eyes grew wide and a shy smile played on her lips when she saw a pair of fluffy handcuffs, a whip with fluffy feather on one end and a blindfold. Grabbing the handcuffs he declared in a proud tone stunning her to no end.

"Feel the little clothing till I tie your wrists. Because once I am done, then I am going to tear off this nasty barrier and have my way with you." He declared with a naughty smirk playing on his lips while she sat there like an idiot letting him tie her wrists.

As he was about to put another handcuff in her other wrist, she raised her doubt in a small yet curious tone, "But how can you call it nasty? You bought it yourself. I thought we decided that you won't tear my lingerie off if I get undressed in time?"

Silly little Hazel!

Securely tying her wrists together and making sure they weren't tight to cause her any pain he stated in a nonchalant tone, "Yes, we did. It only applies to your lingerie baby girl. The little see-through I buy is for you to wear and for me to tear."