Chapter 36: Spicy Pleasures!

(Mature Language 18+; MATURE CHAPTER 18 +)

EPILOGUE I:

"AAAHHHH! EIGHT..."

Cici screamed on top of her lungs enjoying the spicy pleasure her husband was bestowing upon her while he lovingly caressed her soft cushiony flesh where, his palm erotically landed a second back, whispering, "This is for cutting my clothes!"

"Oh wow! F***! Grumpy... Mmmm..." She moaned sexily when he playfully bit her shoulder blade and continued caressing her inviting behind.

Yes, the instant he learnt that it was completely safe for them to resume their rough sex sessions and that she was physically and mentally strong enough to enjoy their kinky plays like earlier; he didn't take even a second to pounce on her.

Of course Erasto!

And now this crazy beast was hell high playing the master while his kitten was sprawled over the bed with her a** lifted up in the air for the much awaited 'spanking' sessions.

He was always very careful not to hurt her. These playful spanks only spiced up their sex sessions and got them craving for more and more.

With the recent pregnancy, she did gain weight, gotten curvier than ever which of course was not a problem to him. He always loved her curves and could get lost in them forever.

"OWWWW! Ni... Nin... NINE..."

As she screamed with her eyes closed and a wide satisfied smile playing on her lips, he licked her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "This is for blackmailing me about going back to America."

As his hot breathe fanned her cheek giving her goosebumps all over her cushiony soft body and his hand caressed her bouncy flesh again, she rolled back her eyes in pure ecstasy purring like a kitten, "Oh my god! My... My freaking a**... is on fire. Grumpy!"

"Oh F***!" She moaned ever so sexily making it difficult for him not to explode just by looking at her gorgeous body and super sexy reactions.

Trying his level best to calm the sex beast in him for a few more seconds, he playfully squeezed her a** ordering, "Complete the count Cici!"

"T... Ten..." She whispered.

"Louder!" He growled.

"TEN OWWW!"

As she screamed and bit her lower lip enjoying the sensations, he playfully slapped on her precious bundle of nerves stating, "This is for being a very very very bad girl and driving me nuts all throughout your pregnancy."

While she hid her face in the pillow and panted heavily trying to catch her erratic breathing, he gently turned her body and let her lay on her back.

Oh what a beauty she is!

Lifting her chin, he whispered looking at her beautiful face, "Guardami Cici!" (Look at me Cici!)

"Ti amo dolcezza!"

"Ti amo anch'io grumpy!"

As their lips met in a hungry kiss and their tongues danced in each other's mouths, their hands lingered over one another's bodies as if trying to re-understand the intricate details and contours of her soft curves and his hard muscles.

"You are damn sexy moglie!" He whispered over her luscious lips while she ran her fingers over his hairy chest ordering, "Sweet! Now have your way with me marito!"

Of course he didn't need any more invitations. Without any delay he entered her juicy, warm and inviting body in one hard thrust not before saying, "Cazzo! No more playing gentle."