Chapter 19: Hazel or Anastasia?

(Mature Language 18 +)

To say the ground slipped off his feet after his brother threw the 'marriage' bomb on his head would be just nothing. As seconds ticked into minutes, his fingers rolled into fists and anger surged right through his being.

Yes, he was angry!

He was super angry. He wasn't angry with his brother but he was angry with Viktor for causing this trouble. He was angry at their thought of harming Elisa to get back at them. He was very angry at the situation and felt like puking right there thinking about the witch, 'Anastasia'.

And when he heard his brother suggesting him to marry Anastasia, even though he clearly knew it would be a trap; he couldn't stop himself from hitting the roof banging his fist on the table and barked, "Al diavolo sposerò quel maniaco!" (The hell I will marry that maniac!)

"Ricky..."

"No fra! Sono pronto a fare qualsiasi cosa ma non questo. Amo Hazel. Non posso farle questo." (No fra! I am ready to do anything but not this. I love Hazel. I cannot do this to her.) Ricardo interrupted his brother in a louder tone for the first time in his whole life while Xander bit his lower lip knowing this boy stepped on the line.

Even though Ricardo was always funky and easy going, he was a hot headed man when things didn't go his way!

As Leonardo sipped on his drink and watched his grandchildren, Alessandro and Alexander shared a known look. Of course with the evil smirk playing on his best friend's face, Andro completely understood that history was about to repeat.

True!

Whenever their enemies targeted their wives or daughters, these men had to take an upper hand in the same manner. Of course they were the best at it.

They often made the enemy feel that he was successful in bringing these men on their knees but in the end, the result was complete opposite. The enemy ends up falling into their trap like a fool!

And when it came to trapping such notorious fools Alexander was just the best! His traps were like quick sand. No one could make out its existence. But if one gets trapped in, it's impossible to get out of it.

Erasto's thought process often matched with that of Alexander's. He is a good hearted man but when it came to his family, he will stop at nothing just like his father-in-law. He is cunning and would not think twice before blasting off the enemy's head.

And with the stunt Viktor pulled by targeting little Elisa, Erasto will make sure to erase him off from the world without any second thoughts.

"Vacci piano con lui. Ha ragione al suo posto." (Go easy on him. He is right in his place.) Xander whispered placing his palm over Erasto's shoulder blade while he looked back at him and nodded his head whispering, "Si! Ma deve farmi spiegare che non si tratta solo di Elisa." (Yes! But he needs to let me explain that this is not only about Elisa.)

"Siediti Ricky!" (Sit down Ricky!) Erasto said in a soft tone trying to understand his brother's situation but Ricardo who was already boiling in anger simply shook his head and denied, "No! Non lo farò." (No! I won't.)

Of course his voice died inside his throat when his elder brother narrowed his eyes into thin slits while Xander wrapped his arm around his Ricardo's shoulder saying, "Ricky, so cosa provi. E sai benissimo che questo è l'unico modo per intrappolare Viktor. E..." (Ricky, I know what you are feeling. And you very well know that this is the only way to trap Viktor. And...)