CHAPTER 17: ho flo.

"These bitches done lost they mind... Bitch let me make some shit clear, I'm fuckin' off whatchu make in a year... we not cut from the same clothing my dear... talkin that shit but bae must I remind you, I am that bitch I will pull up and find you, everythang got my name on it, ring finger got his rang on it, don't nothin' move til I sign shit... " FOR EVERYBODY by KASH DOLL

 " FOR EVERYBODY by KASH DOLL

"Thay. He said he was sorry, the nigga just got emotional as fuck, he not gone stop you from comin' to see him," Kamisha tells me feeling sorry for me.

"I know," I tell her. Still trembling and trying to calm down. I stare at my ring.

"Okay. I think? That up until you got that dick today, you thought this shit was a game, or some type of adventure. With me egging you on. And now you've suddenly realized that you done took in that gangsta's daughter and married him, and he loves yo ass for real. And his ass might not get out. I think. That dick scared the shit outta you," Kamisha tells me after I tell her I had to take a morning after pill. And my heart sinks down to my toes. And I nod...

"It did," I admit it...

"Kamisha?" I call her name.

"What?" she watches me.

"His interview," I finally get the two words out of my mouth.

"What, who was it with, why you ain't tell me to watch it?" she asks me.

"It was just to get his feet wet, it was his very first interview and it was with 'In the Thick' a political podcast, all boring and shit. But anyway -- I haven't even really read his case file, when I've gotta speak for him at a fundraiser. You're right. It was an adventure. So I had no idea until his interview – that he claims that he was in the house next door, fucking not one, but two bitches when Doc Murdock and his brother got murdered," I tell her. And her eyes buck.

"You know what? I remember that shit," Kamisha suddenly tells me.

"For real?" I trip.

"I'm surprised you don't remember it -- Dude was havin' a threesome, and ran out with a gat, zippin' his pants up when he heard gunshots and wound up going down for murder with everybody else, yeah, on some gang shit. I remember that shit," Kamisha tells me. And I trip the fuck out.

"Why you ain't even read up on his case?" she asks me.

"I did, but not the deep details, I just googled him like you did and the articles said he had an alibi that was being ignored," I defend myself.

"And you never asked that nigga what it was?" Kamisha asks me.

"He hates talking about it. Whenever I bring it up he changes the subject, and tells me he didn't do it, he just got caught up," I explain.

"So, what? You think the bitch still around him, can help, what? Who was it?" Kamisha asks me.

"I don't know, I'm saying. The dick and the interview- made me realize that I didn't think this shit out. I got that flawless dick action, and just got married, just like you said, I was so in love I just did it – and I married a fuckin' G, his whole family, they some gees, true to it-- But I'm good, I'm good now. He even said it – that I wasn't being Mrs. Jacobs, all the way -- I haven't even changed my name legally or even changed it on Facebook. But I'm good now. I'm diving in, in the fight of my life, right with him. Cuz I'm gone make sure he fucking gets out. If it kills me," I tell her. Fuck this shit, I need my man home, I'm in it now, I've gotta fight for his release before I go fucking crazy.