CHAPTER 11: GOOD LOVE

"Boy you'll never find another love as good as this, so yo betta represent, cuz my love is the shhit... the bomb baby... you keep telling me on the phone, how you got it goin' on, and how you'll keep me satisfied... but actions speak louder than words. Is it true, or do you lie??... Girl you'll never find another dick as good as this, so you betta represent... All these things I say to you... girl I swear that they are true.. and I wont waste your time, satisfaction is guaranteed... my love is the shhhhit...the bomb baby..." MY LOVE IS THE SHHH by SFP (Something For the People)

" MY LOVE IS THE SHHH by SFP (Something For the People)

"Talk. And nigga you betta come with the truth if you want whatchu want," I tell Drew.

"So you gone use that pussy on me?" He stares back at me... And I stand my ground.

He breathes out.

"I knew you was ready. And what I needed. And wanted. So yeah. I set you up," he admits it.

And I don't know how I feel.

"I oughta hang up this phone," I tell him-

"Don't do dat! What da fuck Thay? I done paid for my mistakes, in fuckin' cash, you know I love you stop trippin'," he panics, and my heart goes out to him. I hold the phone.

"You ridin' around in a fuckin' Phantom, why you think I bought you that car?"

"You wantcho car back nigga?" I work my neck-

"Hell naw, what the fuck Thay, calm down. How you gone deny me that pussy at this point? When I told you from the start that I picked you carefully. I did, I meant dat shit, butchu was takin' too fuckin' long to come on in, Thaedra, I waited a fuckin' year. While you was all wrapped up in dat fuck ass nigga. Keep it real. I got tired of waitin' so I pushed dat shit. I made it happen," he says, watching my face.

"I wanted my shot. And dat's real. And I ain't never lied to you," he adds...

"You just left some shit out," I tell him and nod. He nods back.

"Yeah. Now get on that plane baby. Come on, and I'll make dat shit up to you some mo'," he tells me.

"How? I'm gone have to be here for my son," I remind him.

"Get on the plane baby, don't use dat shit for no excuse. You got family, they got it til you get back and you know it," he tells me.

"Drew. I can't just take off on my son," I keep it real.

"Don't then. Tell him you gotta go find out everythang you can about his daddy's murder. That much is true," he tells me, staring me down. And I get a chill.

"Nigga," I say the one word, shaking my head at him.

"I know. But gotdayumm baby," he begs back, luring me on in...

I just breathe out.

""You can't stay here but a hour. It ain't gone take you but two hours to get here, two to get back. You won't be gone long. Just talk to him real good before you leave. You'll be back by 3 o'clock," he adds...