CHAPTER 41: FALLING INTO PLACE

"I can not wait until  they set me free, so I can finally, spend my days with you, cuz I am dangerously in love with you. Eternally, not just mentally but physically I'm feeling you.... Is you feeling me?  Hold it down for me and I promise I will take care of you.. " DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE PART 2 YNW MELLY

FRAN'S POV

"What he say?" I ask my son when he hangs up the phone with his daddy

"What he say?" I ask my son when he hangs up the phone with his daddy. I know Philly didn't-

"He asked me what time my first class start, and I told him 8:05 and then he asked did I have any tests today and I said no, and he asked Tariq the same thing and he said he was comin' to check us out, he had to talk to us about our living arrangements," my oldest son Ferris tells me.

Hm. Whatever.

I've got two kids for Philly. 11 and 8 years old. His boys. They look just like him and gives a fuck what I say about it. He trained em well.

"Where do you wanna live? Cuz it's up to you, you're old enough to tell me. And I won't be mad, either way. So where do you wanna live?" I ask Ferris and Tariq. My mama watches.

"Here. Daddy house on the weekends," Ferris tells me and Tariq nods.

"That's good? You sure?" I ask them. And they nod again. My mama gives me a look. I know right? Philly fenna keep up some shit.

"Okay. Come on before the bus comes," I tell my boys, answering for Thay, and my mama goes back to readin' the paper and taking her meds.

"What's up?" Thay asks me.

"You the one called me about ten times, I was just calling you back," I tell her.

"Nervous, I was calling you because I'm nervous as FUCK about today," she breathes out, rushin' as usual. I shake my head.

"It's just procedure. That attorney told you that shit a million times. Drew gone be just fine. Now calm down and slow down. You ain't but one person," I tell her, tying the front of my robe while I stand on the porch with my sons, waiting on their bus.

"I know, you right, I know, it's just – and girl Youngin' gettin' on my fucking nerves! Sum'm ain't right about that lil boy, I'm telling you, Drew all trying to help his lil ugly ass out! When his energy don't rub me right Fran! I keep tellin' Drew! I do not like that lil boy, while he all jealous tryin' to act like that lil boy like me, girl please— But you know the first thing his lil ugly ass had to do was talk to them boys at the Boy's Club, fresh out, still in his prison clothes, for the program, right? And he turned around and called Kira beggin' for some pussy. Girl -- Kira told me she went on up there to the church to see him speak and he was tryin' to mack— Kira said his breath was so stank and that lil prison shirt Youngin' had on was thin as a sheet o' paper," Thaedra says and I buss out laughin'!!