CHAPTER 6: THE MENTAL STROKE

"I been thinkin' boutchu all day... I'm gone do whatever you say, sexy... All I do is dream about the way you look.. Baby tell me what it is you do, driving me so crazy... sexy, so sexy... ain't nothin reala, if we could bag it up we coud make millions, sexy... got the shit that make a real ass nigga willin'. Sexy... I need you baby..."  SEXY X TANK

"The Erotica Room

"The Erotica Room. Come with me," this sales lady tells me in Pleasurables Smoke and Sex Shop, after I ask her about better dildos than the ones in this front case...

I already have an assorted collection of raspberry flavored, blackberry, watermelon, chocolate pecan, lemon and pink grapefruit citrus flavored candles... some Pulse glow-in-the-dark bath bombs and raspberry suds glow. Raspberry flavored hot warming oil, lubricating oil, and Hemp diva long pre-rolls. Black light, a couple of glow-in-the-dark vibrating bullets, a huge glow in the dark bong, hot raspberry lava liquid and three lava lamps, and the flashing lava mirror. And I've got this extra-long glow stick, that I can just play with and wrap around my body in the tub, along with a collar and a leash chain... and three of the best couples' porn flicks on the list. I had no idea these damn porn flicks cost so much...

"This is Decatur. So we specialize in an enormous assortment of shades of brown and sizes. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?" she asks me – and I stare down at my phone that she let me keep. When I explained that my husband is in Federal prison and this was an experience for us. And I would definitely be buying an assortment of items...

Kamisha says I can talk anybody into anything.

"My husband is dark. Strong. Dominant. Powerful. A gangsta. The dick is long, chocolate and passionate," I stare into Drew's face and tell the saleslady.

"Oh my," she says like she's delighted for me, while Drew stares back at me like I'm his world.

"Um—do you mind if I take a look?" she asks. I glance at her -- A slender and tall white lady with a million tattoos and a ring in her nose. Not his type. I turn the phone so she can see Drew's face. And she gazes at this chocolate, gangsta ass convicted murderer along with me.

He glances at the saleslady. And then dominantly stares back at me.

"Oh my. Hi," she says with a slick smile and Drew chuckles while I giggle.

"What's up?" he says back, and the saleslady and I both, wistfully sigh.

"These," she turns and points with no hesitation --- at her Alpha Male, Elite Platinum line. I read the elegant sign in the glass case of formidably life-like and thick, black dicks...

Oh yeah.

"Can I – have a minute, to talk to him while I pick?" I say.

"You take all the time you need," she tells me all slick, and goes back up there to probably add up all the shit I have up at the counter.