INTRO

I no longer write. Maybe I'll get back into it one day, but for now I lost the motivation after pushing so hard with little success as a Cole Hart Author (that's just not for me) and when my father died right before Thanksgiving, the events changed my perspective, and changed my heart. I'm republishing this book by special request. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Wattpad Fam. AND CARTER4EVA.... 

This book is dedicated to the real Drewski on his birthday today

This book is dedicated to the real Drewski on his birthday today. Thank you for inspiring this story. And for having an enormous energy, that permeates any matter. And can never be confined.

And me and Kamisha got yo girl forever. And for real. Trust.

We ridin' with you my nucka stay up! Happy Birthday Juvi!

No one and nothing. Can imprison your mind...

INTRODUCING THAEDRA JILES

Fuck this shit, I'm ready for some new shit.

"Okay you know how you get the urge to check that random inbox on Facebook? The one where if a bitch is not your friend, her message drops in it?"

"Mm hm, I need to check mine."

"Well do you know that buck-tooth bitch sent me a message?"

"No the fuck she didn't girl!"-

"Yes the fuck she did. And I'm done with his ass, that was my last straw."

"What she say?!"

"Had the nerve to type-- Thomas mad at me so I guess he came to your house for dinner. And if you wondering who this is, I'm the bitch who paid his car note and bought yo son shoes for his birthday. So don't bother hitting me back unless its to say thank you."

"No the fuck she didn't."

"Yes the fuck she did."

"We'll beat her ass."

"I know right?"

"Tell dat bitch don't nobody over this way need her to buy TJ no shoes, biiii we'll pull up over dat hoe house and throw them damn shoes thru her fuckin' front window -- wit them bitches lit on fucking fire. We'll fuck her whole shit up- where she at, what's her name?"