CHAPTER 16: TOO RAW AND TOO REAL

"Sometimes it's soft as a misty rain, that gently touches my soul... it cools the fire that burns in me, and I simply lose control... rain down on me, let your love just fall like raindrops... full as a dam at capacity, my passion's about to explode... I'm caught in a storm that I don't need no shelter from..." RAIN X SWV(SISTERS WITH VOICES)  

"Yo girl sent me a pic from another page saying she know you told me to block her

"Yo girl sent me a pic from another page saying she know you told me to block her. This bitch created a whole new page, just to fuck wit me. How this hoe yo friend?" Drew asks me about Margo, and I get mad as fuck. I log onto his page and read his messages.

All kindsa lonely bitches be in my husband's inbox. But most are telling him they're praying for him, they know he's innocent. Or that they love me and him together. But not this bitch who's supposed to be my friend, oh no, that would be too much like right. She's been blocked, and she's still trying to keep some shit up.

"I'm married." Drew texted her back and blocked this page too – I unblock this mothafucka --

"Bitch this is Thaedra. It's time me and you had a talk. And next time you send a felon a pic trying to get next to me? Show that pussy for ten dollars. And that might make you my son," I text this hoe back.

"I'm on the flo'! Bitch I'm hollin'!! You ain't text that bitch that shit and buss her ass up like that!" Kamisha giggles her ass off when I tell her about it.

"Yes the fuck I did," I tell Kamisha.

"You broke that bitch edges off her foehead with that one, she so stressed. You pushin' that Phantom after she talked that shit, laid up there fuckin' that old ass man for that BMW. He threaten to snatch that car back every week. What she do, did she text back?" Kamisha asks me, laughing her ass off.

"Hell naw, she blocked him," I tell Kamisha and she laughs her ass off.

"Thay you buss that bitch up, she calling me now," Kamisha tells me while she smugly sniggles.

"Now I'm done wit her ass too, hatin' ass, I'm fenna get this hoe- may I?" Kamisha asks me.

"Be my guest. Just make sure you tell her I don't play about my fucking husband and she done fucked up," I tell Kamisha. Just wait til I see that bitch Margo face to face.

I spend all day Saturday babysitting mine and Kamisha's and Fran's kids, and watching the rain come down. Praying it clears up so I can get to Drew tomorrow, while I go through some serious ass withdrawal, Facetiming and listening to him talk that shit all day...

"Our kids playing together and havin' fun and shit, I love dat shit. I wish I was there," Drew tells me after he talks to TJ and Alissa.

"I do too, I'm paranoid as fuck. My sister told me detectives came over there asking questions about Thomas this mornin', and she told them she saw his abusive ways a long time ago. So I know they headed this way," I let Drew know. Tharine is a hot mess. And Drew suddenly freezes with a scowl-