14 || Pinky Promises

Astra

I didn't really know what to expect when I went down to the lobby, but clearly nothing was out of the ordinary. The lobby itself was simple, yellow lights making the place look golden. The two korean workers at the front desk didn't pay me much attention as I stepped out of the elevator, and I was glad for it.

The small sitting area was empty, and I was a little disappointed when the small section with chairs and computers at the far end of the room was also empty

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The small sitting area was empty, and I was a little disappointed when the small section with chairs and computers at the far end of the room was also empty. My heart sank a little, the heavy feeling pressing on me. I really thought he would be here by now.

'Hey, are you here yet?' My thoughts were a little impatient, but I was anxious. Something about seeing him made my heart race and my nerves become jittery. Of course, I didn't know if it were because he was my soulmate, or my idol. A small smile reached my lips just at the thought and a fluttery feeling filled my chest. Maybe it was a bit of both.

'What are you smiling about,' came his soft reply. I looked around, a little surprised, but I still couldn't spot him.

'You aren't thinking about me, are you?'

I smiled, looking at my feet. My sandles looked very interesting at the moment.

'You could probably just read my mind and find out,' I called back. It was true, but I'm sure both if us were more comfortable lingering in the outside of our minds. Something about reading people's mind seemed like an invasion of privacy.

'I probably could,' he replied. 'But I would never do that to you.'

Clearly, from the way he was speaking , he was already here. I walked casually through the lobby, taking note to look at the corners. Who knew it would be so hard to spot someone who was worldwide famous.

'My hiding spot isn't that good, is it?' I could tell he was amused. I spotted a family coming in at the other end of the lobby.

'You might as well just reveal yourself now. You're not over there with that family, are you?'

I could feel him chuckle at that. 'No,'

I shook my head, continuing to scan the lobby.

'To the right a little,' came his hunting voice. A small smile crept on my face as I slowly turned. 'A little to the left.'

There he was, his brown eyes gazing into my own. His eyes were lifted at the sides, the only indication he was smiling considering there was a black mask covering his features. A black cap covered his hair, but even with all of that, I wasn't sure he'd go unnoticed for long. He was sitting patiently on one of the chairs at the corner of the room, a few plants and shrubbery placed around him. It would have been hard to spot him from the elevator, but from where I was it was clear as day.

Supernova || knj (Soulmate AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें