The Devils Chamber

Jayde's POV:

William dragged me through the door. Releasing his grip once we were inside. I crossed my arms glaring at him. "Okay. You you got us. NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT" I yell causing my voice to echo throughout the house. Aspen soon joined the party being released from Zander's grip. She walked towards me taking the place beside me, waiting the boys answer as well. William crossed his arms, imitating my stance. I rolled my eye's at his stupidity. 

"Are you boys gonna answer or just stand there and look stupid" Aspen said, giving Zander a death glare. 

"Why would we let the American Mafia's soon to be second and third in command just walk out the door" Zander said while taking a seat on the couch. Me and Aspen looked at each other and back at the boys. They knew who we are.

 "How did you..." I began to say before I was cut off by William. 

"How did we figure it out. You do realize you two are far from discrete right?" William joked while leaning against a wall. He then pointed at me, and spoke"Who wouldn't know the famous Huntress, If I've been told correctly you've killed more then thousands of people. Quite impressive for someone your age. Then again, you've been at this since you were nine."

I was in pure shock at the fact that the name I've made for myself got all the way here. "

And we can't for get Aspen or should I call you Shadow" Zander said with a grin on his face. We both were speechless. There was a few minutes of awkward silence. All of us just staring at each other. 

"That was quick" I voice said from behind me causing me to turn my head. " ALYSSA"  Aspen screamed. Alyssa ran towards us bring us all in for a group hug. We let go of each other after a few moment, both me and Aspen started to search her body for injuries. 

"If you're searching for stab or gun wound your not gonna find any, but no promises for hickeys" Owen said causing me and Aspen to glare at him and then at Alyssa. 

"Girl, please tell me he's joking" Aspen said while crossing her arms. 

"Oh she totally did" I said walking towards Owen with my fist clenched. William was quick to grab a hold of be and dragged me over to the couch. Placing me down beside him. 

I glared at Alyssa and yelled " BETRAYAL." Earning a laugh from everyone in the room. I tried to get up only to be pulled back down.

 I glared at him, "I have to pee, so unless you want me to stab you again I recommend letting go " I said while smiling and moving his hand. He got up and lead me to the bathroom. Right as I closed the door I pointed down to his leg and said "You should probably bandage that up dude." Slamming the door shut, I did my business and exited the bathroom to bump into William. I pushed him out of the way and headed back into the living room. "So, we're here. What's your guy's plan because I'm bored. So either kill me or torture me" I say while crossing my arms. 

William comes up behind me, snaking his hands around my waist. "If you're bored, I have a few things in mind that we could do" he whispers into my ear quiet enough so only I can hear it. I leaned back into him, leaving no space between us and grabbed his neck causing a moan to escape his lips. I then pressed the pressure point on his neck causing him to collapse on the floor. He groaned in pain as he pulled himself off the floor. I walked away taking a seat on the the couch waiting for a serious answer. 

"Well, killing you would be useless and only declare a war. I highly doubt torturing you would be effect considering. So you guys are stuck here. I wouldn't recommend trying to leave considering I've stationed a guard at every entrance and exit. They have the order to shoot but it's your choice " Owen blurted out.