Power hungry

Jayde's POV:

"Now, where were we" Santiago joked. Slinging his arm on my shoulder. "Now I see no need in her proving herself considering. So instead I'll just have her kill you." he stated, his words aimed towards William. 

"What about Aspen" I question, looking down at her. Watching her failed attempts to break free. 

He got quiet, thinking I assume. "Leave her, she isn't worth the trouble." he muttered. "I'll be waiting in the car, come out when you're done" he assured me. Exiting the house along with his men. Leaving me alone with both William and Aspen. 

"Jayde, you don't have to do this" William whispered.  His brown eye's pleading and silently begging for mercy.

"I know I don't I want to" I smirked. Walking over to him and straddling him.His restrains keeping him helpless. 

"William it's useless. The girl you knew is gone. You can't break through to her." Aspen muttered. 

"She's right" I whispered, twirling my fingers in his hair. I slowly brought my hands back down.  Grabbing an arrow and shoving it into his thigh. Causing him to let out a groan. I ripped the arrow out and  brought it up to his throat. "Goodbye darling" I mocked.  Slowly dragging the tip of the arrow to cut his neck , watching as the blood dripped down slowly. A gun shot snapped me out of it. I turned my head to see Owen and Zander. Guns aimed at me.  I 

"Now boys, is that anyway to treat a lady" I hissed. 

"Leave" Owen screamed. Rage seething from him, he wanted this, he needed this. 

"Sorry, I have a job to do and not to mention I can't. Remember." I said holding up the metal bracelet.

Owen lowered his gun and pulled out his phone. I heard a beep on the bracelet and soon it dropped from my wrist. Falling straight to the floor.

"Now leave, before I make you" he gritted.

"I'm not done" I yelled. Trying to face William. His face cold and expressionless.  Another shot was fired, but this time it didn't miss. I felt a sharp pain in my side. Right above my rib. I started to stumble, falling out of William's lap. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I looked down at it, my shirt now soaked in blood. "What the fuck is your problem" I yelled. 

"Get out, before the next one goes in between your eye's" Owen declared. 

I stumbled towards the door and opened it. There was still one thing I needed to do before leaving. A more personal vendetta. I gave the boys the finger, slamming the door and never looking back. 

SANTIAGO'S SAFE HOUSE:

They really cleaned this place up since my last visit. Alex's body was gone and they managed to get rid of the blood stains. The broken windows already repaired. Santiago called our personal doctor. He wasn't happy with the results of what happened. Especially with William still being alive and all. I didn't realize how badly he wanted him dead

"Just another mark" I muttered, slipping on a new clean shirt. I had just gotten done getting stitched up. She had to pull out the bullet which got pretty bloody. It made a couple of Santiago's men faint. I hopped off the table and walked into the living room. Santiago sitting on the couch his back facing me. His head in his hands, shoulders slouched. His black hair messed up, as if he's been running his hands through it.

"What are my orders" I asked, breaking the silence in the room. He quickly got up and walked over to me. Crossing his hands in front of his chest and looking down at me. An unreadable expression masked his face. Only a cold and heartless stare.