One by one

William's POV: 

Two days, two days without any news of Jayde's where about's. She could be dead and we wouldn't even know. I don't believe she's dead, she's Jayde Rose but at the same time. She's only human, she bleeds and she can die. Is it bad that I don't want her to die. I know I shouldn't like her but I do. I may even love her. She's truly unlike any girl I've ever seen. She isn't afraid, I could hold a gun to her head and she'd place her head even closer to it. Her story is dark, even for the mafia. Forced to kill her own flesh and blood. Showing her own parents no mercy. She knows how it feels to lose, just like me. What it's like to choose this job over everything.

 Andre had no luck finding the girls. We had men search a couple abandoned buildings but no luck. We're at a loss with it. Owen, Zander and I have been sitting at work in Owens office. Brain storming idea's of where they could've gone.

"Have we checked the hospitals, maybe they brought Jayde in because of her injuries" I trembled. 

Owen nodded, taking a sip from his drink. I tapped my finger on the table trying to think. Zander got up from his seat, leaving the room and slamming the door. Owen and I exchanged a look of worry. We've never seen Zander like this, he's always the one to remain calm in a storm.

 "We have other work to do, the girls can't leave the region without us knowing. You need to talk to Zander and figure out the game plan for tonight. We have a shipment coming in." Owen ordered. 

I quickly got up from my seat, exiting the room. 

He's right, they can't leave. Still doesn't make it any easier. I don't know if I can work with her gone. She's the only thing that's been on my mind.

Jayde's POV: 

Pain. Pain was all I could feel. Jolting me awake, making my heart beat at a thousand miles per hour. I rubbed my eye's, trying to rub the tiredness away. I crawled out of bed and towards the shower. Turning the water on and peeling my clothes off. Hopping in the shower. Leaning my body against the wall. Trying to keep myself up. I moved so that I was under the water. Leaning my head back, letting the water run through my hair. I looked down towards my hip, it was still bruised around the stitches. At least the swelling went down. I exited the shower wrapping a towel around my body and headed towards the room.

"Took you long enough" Luke yelled. I stopped in my tracks glaring at him, gripping my towel. He threw a pile of clothes at me. I caught them, throwing them on the bed. 

"Can I help you" I asked. Waiting for him to get to the point. 

 "You have a mission tonight, the Joiner's are getting a shipment tonight. You are going to high jack it for me." he ordered. I crossed my arms and glared. He pulled a pill bottle from out of his pocket and thew  it to me. I caught it with one hand and gave him a questionable look.

"This should take the edge off, you and Aspen will both lead a team. Basically divide and concur. Alyssa will hack the security cameras putting them on a loop. They won't even know what hit them until it's too late" he smirked with a wide grin spread across his face. 

"I want my bow" I muttered 

"You'll be given a compound bow and a quiver. Along with whatever else you need. You leave tonight." He stated before leaving the room. 

Leaving me to drift away in my throughs once again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours had passed and finally it was time to leave. I had quiver full of arrows slung behind my back, a gun strapped to my thigh and bow in hand. Along with many other weapons stashed away, hidden all over my body. Even managed to stash some throwing knives. Dressed in all black and my hair placed in a pony tail. Ready for a fight.

 "Jayde this is your team and hear is your ear piece" he said handing it to me. I place it in my ear and nod. "Listen up idiots, I strongly advice you don't screw up unless you want me to gouge out your own eyeballs and feed it to you" I barked while staring at each and every one of them. They all remained silent and looked down at the floor. "Where's Aspen" I questioned turning to look at Luke. 

"Her team already left, the SUV is waiting outside for you" he ordered pointing at the door. I nodded and made my way towards the door. Entering the back of the SUV along with my team. The car started and we we're off. I slipped the bill bottle from out of my pocket, popping four in my mouth and putting the bottle away. I looked up to see my whole team staring at me. I shook it off, gripping my bow.

This mission was the same as any mission I suppose. Accept I wasn't fighting for my Mafia, I was fighting for someone else. It should feel wrong but it honestly feels all the same. We finally came to a stop. I exited the SUV, scanning the surroundings to reveal an abandoned warehouse. I pulled an arrow from my quiver, loading it on my bow. I nodded my head, signaling my team to follow. According to Luke, Aspen's team is taking the upper level while we take the bottom. Taking out any man in sight that's not our own. So far the coast was clear, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of my team's foot steps. Until finally I hear the sound of a gun loading. "Take cover" I say through the ear piece. I drop and find my way to a nearby wall. The sound of gun shots echoed. 

"What the hell is going on" Luke screamed through the ear piece. 

"We're being fired at, I'll handle it" I say turning around the corner shooting an arrow into a mans chest. Causing him to collapse. I take another arrow from my quiver loading my bow and shooting a man in between the eye's. I return back to my cover. The gun shots stopped. I came out, my bow loaded on alert. Most of my team remained. I continued my path, until we reached where the hand off was suppose to happen. We hid behind a nearby wall. Watching the scene from a far. 

"Are we done here" A familiar voice roared. William. Of course he was here. I looked towards them. Aspen was on the upper level. "Take out there supplier and his guards. My team can handle the others" I whispered through the ear piece to Aspen. I looked up to see her nod. Aspen takes the shot, killing there supplier causing them all to become alert. My team comes out from the shadows, guns blazing. I aim my arrow at a man. Planting an it through is throat. Reloading the bow and taking more shots. I look at my quiver to see I only have one Arrow remaining. I load my bow and place my aim on William only to see him tackled to the ground. I freeze for a moment. I was at war with whether to take the shot or help him. I turn my aim to a nearby guard and place an arrow in his ass. Throwing my bow to the side, taking my gun from my thigh holster. I look around only to meet his gaze. Watching as he shoots the man that had him pinned.

"Guess we're the only one's left standing my love" William grinned. I raised my gun preparing to shoot. "I never took you as a person to shy away from a fight. Why don't we do this old school" he said raising his hands and getting in a fighting position. I look up, searching for Aspen only to see no one there. I turn back to meet William's Gaze once again.

 "Darling, if its a fight you want. It's a fight you shall get" I say placing my gun back in its holster. I wave my hand, assuring him I'm ready. 

"If you want me, come and get me" he ordered, keeping his fighting stance. I broke into a sprint making my way towards him. I jumped in the air throwing a punch and landing it into his jaw. 

Let the games begin.