The Hang Over

Jayde's POV: 

"Good morning Darling" a voice whispered waking me up from my slumber. I shot up and looked around until my eyes landed on William, shirtless with a tray of food. I hopped out of bed and ran over to the closet. Getting into a Tee shirt and jeans. 

"I don't do breakfast" I muttered walking out of the closet. He had a puzzled look on his face. 

"You eat breakfast all the time" he joked. Trying to hand me the tray. 

"You know what I meant" I stated, brushing through my hair. 

"Actually I don't, so why don't you clear it up for me" he snapped. Placing the tray on the night stand. 

"I don't do breakfast, I don't do relationships and I certainly don't do whatever you want this to be" I muttered.

 He had a sad expression on his face. "I never said I wanted a relationship" he hissed. I rolled my eye's.

 "If you don't want a relationship then you won't care if I leave, right?" I stated walking out the door and down the stairs. I could hear his foot steps following behind me. I went to open the front door, accept it wouldn't budge.

I turned, seeing a smirk plastered across William's face. "Unlock the door" I ordered. He started walking towards me, backing me into the door. 

"Sorry love but, you aren't going anywhere" he smirked. I pushed him away and went back up the stairs. I barged into Zander and Aspen's room. 

"Good morning Sunshine" I yelled pulling there covers off. Zander and Aspen both groaned. 

"What the Hell" Zander Barked. Getting out of bed and leaving. 

Aspen sat up and started rubbing her eye's. "Jayde, I love you but you should know not to wake the beast" she muttered getting up and dressed. 

Aspen and I walked into the living room. Sitting down on the couch and watching TV. Alyssa soon joined us. 

"I still don't get how you voluntarily came back here" I muttered still staring at the screen. 

"I'm pretty sure she wanted to be back here" Aspen giggled. I turned to look at Alyssa who was ignoring us. 

"Your silence speaks for you" I joked. Alyssa just remained silent. Aspen and I looked at each other with a questionable look. Alyssa is never this quiet. 

"We should do something" I stated looking at Alyssa. Her eyes were still glued to the screen. "It's been ages since we've been on a mission" I whispered. Aspen nodded her head. "If we go back to Luke, he'll let us have our fun" I said quietly. Alyssa turned her head to face me. 

"If you guy's wanna go, just go. I'm not leaving" she muttered getting up and leaving. I glanced over at Aspen once again to see the same worried expression that's also spread across my face. 

"What do you mean, you can't possibly like it here" I joked. Giving her a look.

She refused to look at me. "I do actually, I'm happy here. I don't want to go back" she stuttered. Making both me and Aspen gasp. 

"You know how your father will take this" I quake. Not wanting to say the obvious.

"I'm his daughter" she gritted. Making us both go silent. 

"We can't leave her, Santiago would be furious" Aspen spoke.

 "I know" I muttered.  I didn't want to stay, I couldn't. "I can't stand this place much longer" I hissed.  She nodded in response. 

"I'll stay here with her, you go. Contact Santiago and maybe he'll be able to knock some sense into her." she whispered. I nodded my head and got up from the couch. Making my way into the bedroom. Freedom here I come.