The Games Begin

Jayde's POV: 

We soon arrived at the Star light night club. One of the many that the Joyner's mafia owns. That's one of the things I miss about home. Being able to go clubbing every night, not to mention missions. I miss being the life of the party. Then ending the night with a possible one night stand or even a little killing. I will admit, not having a mission or Santiago is worse. I've always been a solider and now I'm solider with no battle. No purpose. 

We exited the car and headed for the door.  Allowing us to see the huge crowd of people. "Shall we" William smirked. Offering me his hand.

 "We shall" I say turning away from him and hooking my arm with Luke. Walking in and onto the dance floor.

 "You know, he already hates me. All your doing is making it worse by making him jealous" Luke yelled, trying to talk over the music. 

"Who said I was doing it just to make him jealous" I responded. Wrapping my hands around his neck. "Maybe I wanted to be here with you" I whisper into his ear.  I slowly pulled away and looked up at him. He had a smile spread across his face. 

"I highly doubt that Princess" he joked. I pulled my arms away and began to dance. Swaying my hips to the music. With these meds I'm on. I couldn't feel shit. I was high as a kite and didn't have a care in the world.

I looked up in the VIP area to see William gripping the railing. Girls surrounding him. His focus on me and Luke. I looked away once we made eye contact. 

"Lets get a drink" I yelled. Grabbing his hand and making our way through the crowd.

 "What can I get you" asked the bar tender. I took a seat on a bar stool and scooted forward. 

"I'll take a Jack and Coke" I ordered. He turned away and did his thing. Luke took the seat beside me. 

"Am I drinking alone" I questioned. He let out a laugh. "Sorry Princess, but considering who you're with. I think its best I stay sober" he joked. pointing up at William. "He hasn't moved his eye's from you since we've been here. He wants you." he whispered. 

The bartender handed me my drink. I brought it up to my lips and chugged it. Placing it down on the bar. I got closer to him, placing my lips inches from his. "Well, that's because everyone wants me" I stated. 

"Is that so?" he joked, staring down at my lips. 

"Absolutely" I say crashing my lips against his. He was frozen for a second until he started to kiss me back. Pulling my stool closer to his and wrapping his hands around my back. Finally we moved apart to get a breathe of air. 

"We shouldn't be doing this" he muttered. Moving a strand of hair out of my face. 

"Says who" I questioned, leaning back in for another kiss.

"Me" A voice behind me yelled before Luke was punched straight in the face causing him to fall on the floor. I turn to see  William filled with rage standing above Luke. He bent down and grabbed him by the throat. Picking him up and throwing him over the bar. The music  and everyone stopped to stare. The sound of glass breaking covering the silence.

I stood up and stopped in front of William. "What the hell is your problem" I yelled. Pushing him back. He started to walk but I held my hand out bringing him to a stop. 

"Oh, I have a problem. I have a problem with you and you're little boy toy" William gritted. I looked behind me and saw Luke hopping over the bar.

 "Dude, what the hell" Luke snapped. Wiping the blood from his lip. I tried to hold William back but he made his way past me and towards Luke.