Battle of loyalty

Jayde's POVS:

Last night was long. After what happened I went back up to William's bedroom and went to bed. After a couple hours William came to bed. He kept his distance and surprisingly didn't try anything. I could feel his anger, even with me only being half awake.

By the time I woke up he was gone. His side of the bed cold. I slowly crawled out of bed and got dressed. Putting on a pair of jeans, a tank top and my leather jacket. If a girls gotta go, might as well do it in style. I went down stairs and headed towards the kitchen. Scavenging through the fridge for something to eat.

"Look who got dressed" a voice said from behind me. 

I turned, revealing Zander standing with his arms crossed. "I suppose" I muttered. Turning back to look at the fridge. 

"Although there really isn't a point considering you're stuck here" he continued. I rolled my eye's in response and grabbed an apple from the fridge. "Unless you have other plans" he guessed. I ignored him and took a bite of my apple, walking out of the kitchen. "You know something, don't you" he asked from behind me.

 "I don't think your girlfriend would like you talking to me" I stated. Attempting to change the conversation. Maybe even get under his skin. 

"Very clever, the whole trying to change the subject thing and even throwing the word girlfriend in there. It's not gonna work. What do you know" he questioned calmly. I took a seat on the couch and continued to eat my apple.  

"What I know isn't gonna change anything, I've said my piece and now I'm going to wait" I responded. Finishing the apple and throwing it away. His face appeared to be puzzled. After a while he gave up and walked away.

As I sat on the couch, the day slowly went by. I stared at the clock and watched as the minutes turned into hours. Waiting for the doors to be knocked down and the sound of Santiago's voice to echo through the house. Finally putting me out of my misery. Over all ending my boredom. 

I know it seems crazy, knowing that he is coming. When someone makes you in there own image. You learn how they think because that's all you know. All you've been taught. Santiago hates loose ends. I was surprised when he didn't come here the first time we were held captive but now. He isn't going to wait. He doesn't have anything to loose with Alyssa gone, Aspen and I here. The three of us were the only people that Santiago trusted. With that gone who knows how unstable he is. A ticking time bomb. Ready to explode at any given moment. I truly have no idea what the night has in store. The only thing I do know is that not all of us will survive. Myself included.

"What's got you so lost in thought" someone asked, pulling me back to reality.

 I closed my eye's in attempt to clear my mind. "Nothing much" I answered. 

"Probably thinking about killing baby's or something" Aspen joked.

 I turned with a smirk plastered on my face. "Like I've ever killed a baby. I'm not that horrible" I responded. Her face went still, she knew I wasn't lying.

 "Do you want a pat on the back for not being a baby killer" she said with a fake smile on her face.  Throwing some Jazz hands in to make it even worse.

 "How are you" I asked. Her eye's glued to the floor. Her face held so many emotions it was hard to pin down which one she was feeling. 

"That's none of your business, at least not anymore" she muttered. She remained still, not even moving an inch. "Okay then" I scoffed. 

We both remained silent, my eye's going back to the clock. Watching as the time ticked by. 

"He's coming, isn't he?" Aspen asked. Breaking the silence between us.