Pilot

Jayde's POV:

"GIRLS, MY OFFICE IN 20" my father yelled. Echoing throughout the hall ways of the compound. I Crawl out of my bed and groan. I look at the alarm to check the time until I heard yelling from the room beside me.

"REALLY DAD, 6 AM ON A SATURDAY" Aspen yelled. I couldn't hold back the laughter until I heard stomping in the hall way and my door flying open. "Who do you think you're laughing at" Aspen hissed. Shooting me a death glare.

"Well you, obviously" I say while walking towards my closet to get dressed. After a few minutes I walk back into my room and notice Aspen asleep in my bed. " OMG ASPEN IS THAT CHARLIE GILLISPIE OUT FRONT" I yelled, leaning against my door frame.

She shot right up "WHERE, Come to me my future husband." She ran straight towards the window and searched frantically. "YOU LIAR" she screamed while running towards me. I slam the door shut and sprint down the hallways until I reach Santiago's office door.

I politely knock on the door with a smile spread across my face as I hear Aspen sprinting down the hallways trying to find me.Santiago opened the door and stepped aside allowing me to enter. " Where are the rest of you" he questioned while walking towards his chair and taking a seat. I smiled and cleared my throat.

"I have no idea father, probably still sleeping. We both know how good the two of them are with time." I stated while trying to hold back my giggles and taking the seat across from him.

"What was the point in waking us up at 6 am on a Saturday old man" Alyssa said while taking the seat to my left. " Watch your tone. We have some important business to discuss......" he began to continue but got interrupted by the door flying open and an angry Aspen.

I smiled at her and spoke ," You should really work on your time management skills dude." She gave me a hard glare and sat in the last remaining chair.

Santiago gave us a questionable look before continuing his speech, " Like I was saying, We have important business to discus regarding your next mission. The three of you will be attending the Italian Mafia's annual charity masquerade ball tomorrow evening."

I look at him questionably, "Our mission is to attend a masquerade ball, this has to be the easiest mission ever" Aspen say sarcastically.

Santiago looked at me with annoyance and said " If the three of you would stop interrupting me, I could finish. You each have a target who will be at the ball. Alyssa, yours is Owen Joyner, he's the heir to the Joyner mafia. Jayde, you have William Xavier. He's second in command and lastly Aspen. Your target is Zander Marino. Owen's third ." He then slides us photos of our targets.

" So basically, you want us to take down the next generation of the Italian Mafia in less then 24 hours" Alyssa said while examining the picture of her target.

"When do we leave" Aspen questioned. My dad leaned back in his chair. "

You leave tonight, I expect you all to be prepared. Don't underestimate them and most importantly. Don't be sloppy" father said while getting up from his chair and opened the door for us. The three of us stand up and exit his office with our targets picture in hand.

I walked back to my room and decide to go back to sleep. I plop onto my bed and relax until I hear a knock at the door. I ignore it hoping they'll take the hint until my bedroom door burst open and all of a sudden I'm being tackled.

" WAKE UP BITCH WE'RE GOING SHOPPING" was screamed in my ear by a very excited Aspen. I groaned and crawled back out of my bed.

" Why do we need to go shopping, it's 7 am" I said while unlocking my phone. Aspen looked at me as if I was delusional.