plannings...

- Monday 9: 33 a.m. -

Av : LISANDRA MAY GREGG!!!! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME-- 

Avani screamed as she brutally walked into my apt. with leaving Anthony to close the door. she stopped when she saw Jaden and I sitting on my couch. 

Av : Jaden?

An : sup bro!

they did their handshake

Av : anyways- *she looked my way* wtf! YOUR BLOND!

L : surprise!

Av : and you too Jaden!

J : ta da!

Av : when? where? how? why? what!? and you also have a tik tok account! 

she said while showing me her phone! DAMN! I've reached 1.5 million followers! I should really get my phone and see it myself.

L : wtf! 1.5 million followers!

Av : uhum

L : cool

Av : why didn't you tell me abt it? I mean, I've always insisted to make one for you but you always denied.

I could see Anthony and Jaden looking at us, then looking at each other. They then leave. leaving Avani and I alone.

L : oh... 

Av : oh? come on Liz! what's up! you haven't been yourself lately. The Liz I know, would never, NEVER, get tik tok if I asked! why when Jaden asks you do it? 

She's right! with all of this drama happening, I kinda lost myself. I mean, the movie i great, actually next week is the last week of filming. And my love life... is complicated. And there's my song. Ahhhhhhh I hate everything.

I stopped and looked at her. trying my hardest not to cry. but I couldn't resist. I started to cry and she came to my and hugged me. 

Av : shhhh, it's alright.

L : I-I I'm confused. there's so-so many things happening right now.

Av : shhhh...

we ended up talking for a while. then the Anthony said that Bryce called asking to meet up. 

- Monday 11: 29 a.m. -

as we arrive to sway, we saw Bryce, Josh, Noah, and Blake, outside the garage working-out. typical. 

An : Sup boys!!

Jo : wassup

the boys all said hi, and they also said to Avani and I. we go inside to the kitchen.

B : alright, so, when did you and Liz get different hair? 

he asked Jaden

J : yesterday

L : well... he sorta insisted me to do it so...

Bl & N : awwwe

J : shut up! 

Jo : alright! so... party?

Av : today?

B : yea! 

L : wow

B : what?!

L : you guys are always parting, it's incredible.

Bl : yea he only want's to do the party, so he can invite Addison.

B : oh shut it

L & Av : awwwe. Bryce has a crush. Bryce has a crush.

Avani and I teased.

J : party or no party?

TB : PARTY!

Av & L : fine...

the boys went to shower while Anthony and Avani picked up food. I went outside by the pool and looked at the view. BEAUTIFUL. Suddenly, someone came next to me. Jaden.

J : hey...

L : hey.

J : I see your a little off.

L :welcome to the club!

J : huh?

L : Avani also noticed, and I sorta did too.

J : wanna talk abt it? 

L : agr, things are so complicated yk. Joshua and I decided to stay on a break, but idk if I really want to be with him... and there's the song I'm writing.

J : oh....

silence...

L : I've been doing some thinking and, I think I'm going to release my song.

I blurted out.

J : wait! for real?

L : yea... bad idea right, ahhh-

J : no no, it's amazing actually. 

L : really?

J : yea! I support 100% 

L : thx! means a lot

B : HEY GUYS FOOD'S HERE!

Bryce yelled from the inside of the house.

L : GOING! Alright that's our cue.

we went inside, and we talked abt things for the party. we laughed a lot, and over all it was great. I really missed having this. Having all of them in the same room as I. They are truly my family.