Is this right? ♡

L - hey Dix...

I walked into a random room trying to find Dixie. Wow her house is so big.

?? - oh hey Liz
L - Charli, hey... umm do u know where Dixie is at?
C - yea she's actually outside by the pool
L - thanks
C - np

Charli is such a sweet person. If only more ppl were like her. Anyways I went downstairs to the backyard.

L - hey Dix can u bring me home I just got a call and I have a meeting at 3
D - yea sure, plus I get to see Griffin.
L - OoOooO what's up with u too *I said while leaving the house*
D - we're taking it slow

Skip the car ride
•••••••••••••••••••••

Av - LIZZZZ!!!!
L - VANIIII!!!!
D - MEEEEE!!!

We all laughed and hugged. It's like I haven't seen Vani yesterday. I "definitely" didn't right lol. Anyways we went to the living room and the last 2 ppl I expected to see were there. Mark... And... Jaden... This is going to be awkward. I sat down next to Bryce and I get a text.

Rockstar 🎸

J - hey u ok?

L - yea y wouldn't I?

J - I know u did that on purpose yesterday

L - oh rly how?

J - because I had to kiss Mads

He had to bring her name up. I look up from my phone and give him a dead look while he smirked at me.

L - u think ur all that

J - that's because I am bby girl

L - no

J - yes

L - no

J - yes

L - prove me than

J - follow me upstairs than

I decided not answer that one bc I'm not sure of what will happen. And plus the house is full. I get a text and I was expecting it to be Jaden. But...

Mark 💕

M - hey can I talk to u in private?

L - sure

Mark got up and I followed him. I knew we would have to talk abt yesterday but idk if I'm ready. I mean I made out with my best friend. Mark looks kinda nervous. And so am I but. Oh well...

L - so...
M - so...
L - look abt yeste-

I was interrupted by Mark smashing his lips onto mines. I kissed back. And there was me making out with my best friend again. He pulls away and start to apologize but idk what came to me. But... I pulled him back to another kiss. This time it was more passionate. It felt right. But there was something missing.

What is it?
••••••••••••••••••

JADEN'S POV

Y does Mark gets to go with her but not me? I decided to go check on them. Well on Liz. I tried not to be obvious bc they have been gone for 20 seconds. THATS TOO MUCH!!! I get there and I see them making out!!! Is he fr?!? IS SHE FR?!? I mean I understand Mark bc is almost impossible to stay away from those lips but. Liz! I thought they were best friends not make out buddies. I felt broken bc Mark pulled away. And was apologizing. Her eyes were shining. She almost instantly pulled him back for another make out. I- I'm broken. I couldn't see that I ran up to my room and liked my self in there. There's no way I'm getting out now.

MARK'S POV

WOW!

L - umm.. sry
M - no ur fine. I'm sry I just needed to see if what I was feeling was right
L - well... spill it
M - I think it is real

She was blushing so hard. How is it possible falling for ur best friend? Idk but I did. Liz's phone then started to ring. She looked at me and said that she needs to be on the studio. I drove her there. And waited outside.