What are you hiding? ♡

- Wednesday 8: 22 p.m. -
- SWAY -

B - yo Griffin shut the fuck up

G - Why don't you mother fucker

B - come make me you small piece of shit

Oh my god. Not again.

L - hey boys stop, come on it was a misunderstanding.

B - oh fuck off Liz, you're always getting on everyone's ass, and starting drama, for what?! Now you want to fix things, but the truth is that you only make things worse! You promised not to say it! I was going to say it! But no you couldn't wait! It's not like I choose who I can like or who I don't! Please Lisandra, I said I was going to fix this! But now I'm afraid I won't be able to.

Flashback to a couple hours earlier -

- 6: 33 p.m -

We finished filming so we put the cameras inside and now we're all in the hot tub. Squished but we're all in.

L - so Bryce, do you want to say something...

I said while looking at Bryce who was drooling over Addison.

B - w-what?

L - got a little bit of drool over there

I pointed to his mouth

B - oh shut up Liz

everyone laughs

The wind blew cold, like really cold that I shiver due to half of my body is above water and exposed.

G - awww is baby Liz cold?

I flip him off while Jaden wrap his arms around me laughing, so I hit his chest.

J - ouch

L - that's what you get

J - fine

he unraps his arms from me pushing me into the water and leaving the pool.

L - really Jaden!

by this point everyone's looking at Jaden.

L - you can't possibly be mad at that

I get out of the pool

J - I'm not mad, I need the bathroom

he said coldly while going inside. I turn back and Avani just nod.

L - Jaden wait up! come on now, really now?! I didn't do anything wrong.

he didn't respond, he just came up to me and shushed me with his fingers, he grabbed my arms and brought me upstairs.

we get inside his room, and he lets got of me while he locks the door.

L - Jaden what's happening!

he just looked down.

oh

shit

he's hard