I What!!! ♡

Front Lady - Liz is good that you made it follow me

I'm scared of what they have to say. As we approached the conference room my fells were messed up. I have butterflies in my stomach. Hopefully I did good.

P - good afternoon miss Gregg, please take a seat

I sat down facing the producer assistant and to my left was the producer. ( a/n the producer was sitting on the end of the table and producer assistant to his right. If that makes sense)

PA - so Liz we called you here because we made our choice.

As the assistant started talking I was with my heart on my hands. Or I did it of I fail it.

P - we decided that...

P - Your going to be our... Ayla (the lover's name on the movie. Btw the movie will be just like "After" but instead of Tessa's POV it will be Hardin's POV)

NO F*CKING WAY!!!

L - wait I got the part?!?
PA - yes hun congrats!!!

I wasn't believing it. I got up and hugged the producer and the assistant. We sat back down and talked abt what I had to do and the times and blah blah blah... I still can believe it! I DID IT!!! Now how am I going yo tell the others! WAIT! Jaden!

MARK'S POV

It has been abt 35 minutes. There she is. Wait! She's looking down. Oh no. She didn't make it. Aaaaa I feel so bad. I pulled her into my arms and gave her a huge hug but then she pulled away smiling and laughing. I ask y and she said what made my day. No cap. She did it!!! I can't believe it. How is she going to tell the others. WAIT!!! Jaden!

LIZ'S POV

Mark and I made it back to the sway and I was so exited to tell them. I called everyone down and as soon al of them were sited I told them everything and that I made it. I noticed Jaden wasn't here but he know abt it probably. Ok everyone was shocked. Avani being Avani screamed and came running towards me and gave me a huge hug. Everyone congratulated me. They also suggested to do a pool party to celebrate. Ofc I said yes. Duh who wouldn't. I asked Josh to bring my suitcase down to Anthony's room since I decide to stay here instead. I mean Avani is here basically everyday. So I decided to stay on his room just to stay closer To Vani. Anyways Josh handed me my suitcase and I changed. (A/n it can be a bikini of ur choice). We all got to the pool. The girls and I tried to not get in the pool but the boys HAD to push us in. Mark came behind me and wrapped his hands around me.

Jo - hey Liz what's the name of the movie?
L - oh it's called "during" (I didn't want it to be "after" because it's Harding's POV that I'm going to be doing so I decide to do it "during" lol)
B - wait isn't that Jaden's movie name?
A - wait Jaden's is also doing a movie?!?
N - What!!!
D - I'm sooo confused rn.
L - ok so, yes Vani Jaden is doing a movie. But he wanted to be a secret from the girls bc he thought we would fan girl. Nessa yep is true. And Dixie I know right!
Q - so ur going to have to kiss Jaden. Like multiple times.
An - I wouldn't say kiss. But make out