Distant ♡

M - I...

M - I-I d-don't for-forgive you...

Those words were like being shoot on the heart. The only person I could trust for everything. The one that never told on me. The one that was always there for me. That never hurt me. Now is hurt by me. It terrifying having this feeling.

All I could do was run into Anthony's room where Avani, Addison, and Nessa we're at. I soon as I stepped into the room their heads turned to the door to face me. I was intensely crying. Avani opened her arms. I ran to her and she gave me a huge hug. Not long the girls came up to Avani and I and joined the hug. As good a this feels I was still broken. 1 bc I lied to my best friend. And 2 bc I hurt him.

Skip 2 days
•••••••••••••••••••

It's been 2 days since all of that has happened. I've been distant. I have seen Mark around the house a few times. All I wanted was to run up to him and hug him, and apologize. But I knew he needed space. And as for Jaden. He has texted me a lot I answered a few. He came to see me few times just to check on me. But he knows I need my time. When I imagined that Mark was coming I imagined happiness. But I guess I was wrong. Mark only has a week left. Yea all of this happened in a week. Oh also I got an email saying that the recordings will start in 4 days. Great. I was just laying down on Anthony's bed while looking up at the ceiling thinking where did I go wrong. That was until...

D - get up hoeeeeee
Av - we're going outtttt

Until Dixie, Avani, Addison, Nessa, and Charli. Bursting in the room basically telling me to get up bc we're going out.

L - I don't want to... *i groaned*
Ad - u don't have a choice
L - maybe I do
N - no u don't
Av - come on u have been in here for 2 days-
L - no I got out a few times-
Av - 1 time isn't a few times.

I just rolled my eyes and rolled to my side and getting the blanket next to me on top of me. Not even 1 second after they snatched the blankets out of me. Agrrrrr. I had no where to escape.

N - come on Liz u can't stay here forever.
L - what if I want to
C - Liz
L - Char
Av - pls for me *she said with puppy eyes*
Av - orrrr I can get the boys here
L - and I'm up

They all cheered. Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought...