Its Liden baby!!! ♡

JADENS POV

As the video finished applauses filled the room. I turned around and thanked everyone. I look to my left now where Liz stands.

L - hey

J - hey

L - good job, I'm proud of you

She said as she hit my arm playfully.

J - thank yo-

M - hey Jaden we really need to talk.

Jb - Liz, can we talk

THIRD PERSON POV

Liz and Jaden look at each other, but eventually go separate ways.

Liz with Joshua

Jaden with Mads

JOSHUAS POV

I see how Liz look at him.
I see the way she acts with him.
I see how happy she is whit him.
I see she belongs with him, and I'm in between.

I love Liz I do. But if you love someone you have to let them go. So that's why I'm doing this.

Jb - Liz, look I've never felt anything like this before. You make me the happiest man on earth. But I know things between us have been off recently. And I do know why, and I know that if I really love you, I- I have to let you go. This break made me realize that what we have is something amazing but I think you and I know that we'll be off better as friends.

As I said those words I don't regret nothing. She looks shocked, but at the same time she knew it was coming at some point.

Jb - now... go get Jaden.

She was looking down trying to process everything that just happened. When I said go get Jaden hey eyes sparkled. I gave her a soft smile and she returned by giving me a hug.

L - thank you

Jb - no thank you for being amazing

She chuckled

Jb - now go get him.

She looked up at me and left.

I know it hurts really bad but it's for the best.

MADS POV

After seeing the Hollywood fix interview with Jaden, Liz and Joshua, I could clearly see how Jaden is with Liz.

When we were hanging out, just us two on the restaurant, I could see how down he was down, but when Liz and Mark showed up, he was different.

I know that I love him even if he made me feel like trash after that day. But it is what it is.

And if I love him I have to let him go.

M - Jaden, listen I'm not here to fight or cause something. I want to let you know that even if you made me feel like trash I forgive you. And I know that your feelings for Liz are massive. So if I do really love you I have to let you go and be happy.

I said and Jaden is literally looking at me in disbelief. I chuckle

M - go get her, Jaden

His eyes literally sparked when I said go get Liz. I gave him a small smile and he returned it by hugging me.

J - thank you

M - your welcome now go!!

He let go and went to get her.

I know my pain is for something good.

THIRD PERSON POV

As Liz left Joshua and Jaden left Mads

They looked all over the party. Asking every single person if they had either seen Liz or Jaden.

The empty center was when they saw each other's eyes.

They didn't regret going instantly to each other.

Where the lights flash the song plays. Where the place was theirs.

There they stand face to face.

J - Liz

L - Jaden

Is what took for them to connect their lips together.

As they kiss Avani, Anthony, Addison, Bryce, Joshua, Mads, Josh, Kio, Griffin, Mark, Noah, Quinton, Blake, and Nessa come in.

Av&Ad - ahhhhh!!!! YESSSSSS!!!! ITS LIDEN BABY!!!!

Bl - when did that happen?

Jo&G&M - no idea

Q - I knew they'll be together

N - me too

* between Joshua and Mads *

M - they are made for each other

Jb - yea, I always knew it but didn't want to admit it

M - same

* between everyone *

Av - now I'm thinking our plan was no use then

Ad - I guess so

An - what plan?

Av - oh yea we were planning with Jaden earlier that we would help him ask Liz out

B - you girls

N - awww this is sooo cute

D - agreed

When Liz and Jaden pulled away from their mini make out section everyone started to cheer. Liz's cheeks were red. She buried her face Jadens shoulder.

The boys went to congratulate Jaden and the girls went to congratulate Liz.

M - hey Liz

L - hey Mark

M - if he breaks you I'll break him

L - oh Mark

The girls giggled. And they hug.

M - no but I'm for real.

L - I know.

M - hey Jaden! Break her and I'll break you

J - ok I'll make sure not to then

They all laugh. And everyone hug.

LIZS POV

Am I happy?

I'm actually really happy. After all we've been through. I feel like this time we'll work out.

J - hey Liz

L - yea

J - will you. Finally. Be my girlfriend?

L - YES!!!!

We kiss

We pull away smiling. I feel complete

Cuz I mean I can't help it. It's what he does to me.

————————————————

A/n -
sooooooo?????

This is not the end of the book but I'm thinking of ending it soon.

I've never asked this before so please VOTE! That would mean the world.

I'm in a vacation now, I've been on vacation since the 23rd, so if I don't post after this one you know why. But I'll try to write at night time and post it.

AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 15k plus reads!!!!
Never in a million years I would imagine it! Thank you!