Leaving ♡

Recap:

Josh than hugged me. Mark and Josh helped me and and they brought me to Anthony's room. 5 minutes after we are in the room we hear some noises... moaning?

Recap ended:

L - what's that? *i asked confused processing the sound that's being made*

Josh and Mark looked at each other with a 'I know perfectly well what that is' face

L - is it-

I gasped as I herd.

'Ahh Jaden, faster'

Jo - Liz I'm so sorry
L - I- I umm
M - u don't have to say anything come here.

They both hugged me. A few seconds after the door is busted open.

B - yooo are y'all listening to-
B - oh Liz I'm sry

Bryce us Like a bigger brother to me. And as much as he just made things worse without having an intention. There's not a single way that I'll be mad at him. And with him busting the door open and saying that he came up to me and joined the hug. I also saw Nessa walking in and joining the hug.

NESSA'S POV

As I got to the sway I didn't see anyone but Bryce, Blake, Griffin and Kio.

N - hey boys
Tb - Hey
N - Where's Josh
B - oh he's-

'Ahh Jaden, faster'

B - what the actual fuck
Bl - I think Jaden is-
N - DONT say it
Bl - why not?
N - bc it'll turn to a joke and I wanna know who is
K - y'all think it could be Olivia?
B - ohhhh

Bryce gets up and runs to Anthony's room.
And busting inside.

B - yooo are y'all listening to-
B - oh Liz I'm sry

As I walked in after Bryce I saw Josh and Liz hugging. And ofc Mark was there thank god. Ik that Liz is probably rly broken. But a side of me wanted to get Josh out of there and make them not be friends. Ever since I saw them hugging the other day it feels like our relationship hasn't been the same. But the other side of me went up to Liz and hugged her. The boys pulled away and she hugged me longer. She's one of my best friends. And I can't let my thoughts get in between our friendship.

L - thanks Ness
N - always

JADEN'S POV

L - I ACTUALLY LIKED U BUT THAN U BRING A GIRL U MEET YESTERDAY HERE AND U MAKE OUT WITH HER KNOWING WE WERE A THING.
B - wait is that true
J - SHE KISSED ME
Jo - That's messed up
J - OH RLY! WHATS MESSED UP IS THAT U HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BUT U LIKE LIZ
Jo - WTF DUDE U DONT KNOW WHAT UR SAYING.
J - OH RLY. THAN DO U LOVE NESSA

Josh stayed silent and looked down at me than back at Jaden.

J - I-I-
J - that's all I needed. Have fun u 2