Jealous? ♡

When Jaden grabbed me I freezed... I looked at his blueish, greenish eye that made me have butterflies. I don't know but he does something to me. After abt 5 seconds he lets me down.

J - I told u to get down *he said smirking*

Is he fr?

L - and I told u I knew what I was doing
J - oh so falling was a part of it plan?
L - ofc it was

We burst out laughing. Jaden gets the air mattress and we start filling it up.

L - r u sure u don't want to sleep on ur bed
J - yea...
J - plus ur bf won't like that * he mumbles that part*
L - what
J - nothing, umm and done
L - ok than gn
J - gn

I'm really curious abt what Jaden mumbled. What could it possibly be? Oh well. I'm still thinking abt when he caught me from falling. His eyes are addicting. It's like u need them to live. How is it possible that a boy I meet a couple of hours ago can do this to me? I never felt like this... do I like Jaden? No... maybe. Ahh...
————————————————————————
* BUZZ BUZZ *

Jo - yo... turn that off!!!

It was now 11:46 a.m and I'm already having someone calling me...

L - ok, ok chill

~ incoming FaceTime call from "Mark💕" ~
Answer ✅ decline 🟥

I quickly answered it while exiting the room

M - Liz guess what!!!
L - wow gm to u too, and what?
M - ops sry gm, I'm going to LA TD!!!
L - WHAT NO WAY!!!
M - YES WAY!!!
L - yes I miss u so much
M - me too
L - when r u leaving?
M - in 2 hrs
L - I can't wait that long
M - you'll have to... I gotta go see ya
L - see ya

~ FaceTime call ended 🟥 ~

I can't believe Mark is coming in a couple of hours... I miss him so much... we have been best friends since 2nd grade. 10 years of a friendship. Of course we had our ups and downs but nothing can keep us apart.I hear something behind me and I turn around to see a sleepy Jaden standing behind me.

L - oh gm
J - gm
L - did I wake u up?
J - oh no Josh did with his "yo... turn that off" , and after that I just laid down trying to wake myself up
L - wow that sounds productive *i said sarcastically*
J - it is *He said with a chuckle*

I walked back to his room to get some clothes and change. Right after I felt the need to post abt Mark coming. I'm so excited if u haven't noticed yet.
———————————————————————-
@not.lizgregg

Liked by avani, nessabarett, and 356,872 others@not

@not.lizgregg : guess who's coming to visit @mark.anaatasio 🙈💕

- Comments are disable for this post -

————————————————————————
JADEN'S POV

I wake up to hearing Liz talking to that Mark boy again. Ahhhhh. What can I do he's is her bf. Anyways I got up to use the bathroom. Stumbled while getting up and I knew for sure she heard me. Bc she turned around. She said gm and asked if I woke her up. I said no but she actually kinda did. Well not her but "MARK" did. A couple of minutes after that I see a picture of her on her Instagram. Man she's gorgeous. But she has that mark boy tagged in it. WAIT HES COMING TO LA. Jaden chill maybe he's not that bad. Who am I trying to kid. He is... I mean I don't know him but he's dating Liz and the thought of that makes me go insane for some reason. Oh well what can I do...
————————————————————————
A/n hey guys sry for the short chapter ...