"Blimey ..." Seamus started to smile along with everyone else in the room. 

"Get the word out to Remus and the others that Harry's back," Neville said to Nigel, the boy nodded and ran over to their comminution devices. 

"River, DA calling. Do you read? We have a new weather report: Lightning has struck. I repeat, lightning has struck..." He spoke into the microphone, hoping for an answer. 

"Okay, okay! Stand down! Let's not kill them before You-Know-Who gets the chance!" Neville announced as everyone began to crowd around you. "Right then. What's the plan, Harry?"

Everyone's gaze fell on the chosen one, waiting for him to tell you all the plan when the truth was, you didn't exactly have a very good one. Harry seemed at a loss for words as he scanned the room, smiling at everyone, ecstatic that those around him still had hope and wanted to fight alongside The Order. He seemed to be searching for someone too, your guess is that it was Ginny. Everyone knew how much he fancied her yet never bothered to open his mouth and utter a word to her. 

"Okay. There's something we need to find, something hidden here in the castle. It could help us defeat You-Know-Who." Harry finally spoke to the group. 

"What is it?" Neville asked. 

"We don't know."

"As you can tell that we've got a really good plan -" Fred said. 

"Shut up Fred." You shoved him slightly. "It's not like you've got anything better." 

"Maybe because I'm not the one being hunted by a naked mole-rat." He shot back. 

"Where is it?" Dean asked. 

"We don't know that either." Harry bluntly replied. "I realize it's not much to go on." 

"That's nothing to go on," Seamus replied. 

"He has got a point," Fred added earning him a nod from Seamus. 

"I think it might have something to do with Ravenclaw. It would be small, easy to conceal, valuable. Any ideas?" Harry continued. The room went silent, everyone looked around at one another, muttering away ideas yet no one spoke until a dreamy voice spoke louder than the rest. 

"Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem." Luna moved so she was now in front of the crowd. 

"Oh, bloody hell. Here we go." Ron muttered under his breath which earnt him a punch in the arm from his brother. 

"Shut up Ron." You fired back. 

"The lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone ever heard of it? It's quite famous." No one said anything as she looked around waiting for someone to agree with her. 

"Yes, but Luna, it's lost. For centuries now. There's not a person alive today who's seen it." Cho was the only one who replied. 

"She's right Luna." Kenna, a sixth year Ravenclaw spoke up. "There's no way we'll find it." Her fellow Ravenclaws nodded, agreeing with the fifth year. 

"Excuse me. But would someone tell me: what's a bloody diadem?" Ron asked, looking baffled at the Ravenclaws. 

"It's a kind of crown. You know, like a tiara." Gia, one of the seventh year Ravenclaws added onto her fellow housemates. 

"Ravenclaw's was rumoured to have magical properties, to enhance the wisdom of the wearer." Cho continued. 

Just then quick footsteps were heard from behind the group. Thinking someone had found you all Fred took a step forward and held his arm out in front of both you and Ron but instead of Snape or another teacher walking into the room, it was in fact his younger sister, Ginny.