{24} The Most Electrifying And Explosive Town

Alice:

I look up, baffled, as the large electrified black cable comes swinging off the roof. How is that even possible...then again I did use to hunt werewolves for a living so this shouldn't really be surprising me.

But instead of the cable going all over the place it starts following after Kira who was just standing outside of the hospital. "Kira, move!" I yell, making her look up and narrowly miss the ambulance.

The ambulance swerves and crashes into a fire hydrant which causes it to burst and spill water everywhere. The man steps out of the car only to end up getting electrocuted. I take a step foreword, not having realized that the water has already reached my spot.

My body convulses, feeling only a fraction of the electricity, for half a second before a body shoves me and falls on the ground besides me.

I gasp and feel my eyes burn a bright blue as Sam flips me over on my back. "Oh thank whatever is out there that only a little bit of water reached you." My head tilts to the side and I see that there's much more water where I had stepped in.

So yes, thank whatever is out there.

Everything aches all over and I can feel myself healing the burns I did acquire. What the hell? I blink a few times seeing a sorta of weird light type of thing surrounding Kira as she lands a perfect backdrop off a car.

Much to my surprise, even after what I just saw, Kira grabs hold of the wire and sucks up all the electricity till it falls limp on the floor. I turn my attention away from her and look up at the dark sky before Sam moves into my view.

"God you're such an idiot." I fume and sit myself up, wincing as parts of my body still heal.

He gives me an incredulous smile before helping me off the floor. "A simple 'thank you Sam for helping me not get electrocuted' would be nice."

"That's not the point you incredibly tall and adorable idiot. I can heal. You can't." I argue. "What would have happened if you fell in the water and got yourself crispy fried?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I probably would have killed you and all that good stuff." Dean remarks and for once I actually don't argue. Because if there's one thing I known about Dean is that he's just as much of an asshole as me...oh, and that he really cares for his little brother.

Which is the main reason he's a dick now adays to me--because I hurt Sam.

"Scott, he's not breathing!" Derek yells out and I step away from Sam's grip to see Isaac right in the middle of the water. I look around knowing that if he's here Allison isn't far away. My sister is a few feet away from them and picking herself off the floor.

I rush over to her and yank her up as I immediately check for any injuries. "I'm fine, Alice. Isaac pushed me out of the way." She reassures as I pull her into a hug.

Note to self, hate Isaac marginally less.

My attention gets momentarily drawn behind us when I see them wheeling a half-burnt Isaac away and I hug my sister tighter. "Allison there's some old hunters here that I want to see if you remember." She nods before I take her by the arm and lead us over to where they're talking.

She was only eleven the last time she saw either one of them. But I do remember that Dean use to be less of a dick-wad and carry her on his shoulders whenever the four of us use to go out to the parks by wherever we lived at the time. "Allison this is--"

"Sam and Dean." She smiles, apparently remembering the two. They turn around and by the looks of it immediately remember her too.

"Is that little Allison?" Sam grins down at her.