{13} Mother Teresa And Killers Don't Mix

Alice:

"Alice, don't!" My fingers curl tighter around her neck as I lift her off the ground. Guess the enhanced strength works well even if you are an omega. 

"Why not, Scott? It's easy I made my first kill before I was even in highschool. All it takes is just a twist of the neck and all your problems are solved." I glare into the bitch's eyes as they start to flicker white.

The smirk grows on my face as I apply more pressure, warning her and everyone else in the room not try anything. Because she'll be dead before anyone has the chance too.

"You--you'll leave Stilinski an orphan like yourself." She chokes out. My grip falters and she lands in a heap on the ground. She coughs for air, as I clench and unclench my fists. "That's right, I know." Her devilish grin really urks me.

I take a step back, out of the feeling that I might just kill her if I don't. "I can help you too, but I won't do anything until I'm safe."

Bitch better hope that she saves Cora and not a scratch is on the Sheriff, or else I'll rip her organs out with my bare hands. I refuse to meet anyone's eyes as I storm to the back of them room.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion." Peter comments. "Let's torture her." At the sound of that I raise my head up and smirk, finally agreeing with Peter on something.

"Works for me." Derek agrees, only chipping off a tiny fraction at how much I'm pissed at him.

"Um, can I have your attention?" The familiar voice of a certain nurse blares through the PA systems. "Mr Deucalion...excuse me, just Deucalion, requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R reception. Do this and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes."

Everyone looks gravely around the room before looking over at Scott. He looks devastated and I don't blame him. I bite on my knuckles trying to think of someway to help them. But unfortunately for everyone else, I have more experience hurting people then helping them.

"He's not gonna hurt her." Bitch face, who's name is apparently Jennifer Blake, tries to reassure.

"Shut up." Derek snaps.

"He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell him it's true." I stop gnawing on my knuckles, not believing what she's claiming the young wolf to be.

"What does she mean?" Derek questions, staring intently at Scott. Who is still looking at the ground.

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack." Jennifer answers for Scott, seeing as how it seems that he can't even process it himself.

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha Pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of the alphas to his ranks." She explains.

"A true Alpha." Peter marvels, and I would be careful with the way he said it if I were Scott.

"What's that?" Stiles questions.

I lean up against the cabinets to the side and cross my arms across my chest. "It's the only alpha hunters would never put a bullet through their skull." I speak up, making everyone turn to look at me. Well...so long as he doesn't bite anyone.

"An alpha that can rise to power just by being the epitome of a Mother Teresa. So basically the opposite of me which is most definitely, Scott." I finish, staring at the young wolf with a mix of respect and wonder on how he never gets the urge to kill. Even against those who deserve it.

"It doesn't matter." He tries to brush off. " We still need to get her out of here." He says, making Jennifer look pleased that things are going her way. Bitch.