chapter three

*a half hour of torturous science

We were quiet through the whole entire class. As the bell rang, everyone stands up, and grabs their books. As i got up, i looked over at AJ who took off his raybans and put them on his shirt. He stands up revealing a boot on his foot( the kind of boot that you would wear if you injured your foot) i look at his foot then up at AJ who was puling out some crutches he had hidden under our table," how did i not notice that?" I asked surprised. AJ looks down at his boot and back at me," i don't know, you were probably too busy checking me out, to even notice." Said AJ then smirks," haha yeah right." I said actually laughing. I grab his books and we walk out in the hallway, where there were other teens talking, getting books out their lockers, or just making out against a locker. Ugh! I hate it when couples show off their love and make out in public. AJ and i walk down the hall," so what's your next class?" Asked AJ," um-" i said then was interupted by the speakers in the hallway," all students meet with their home room at their next hour, thank you." Said the lady in the speakers," well, i guess we have home room." Said AJ.

AJ led me to Ms. Lanecaster's room, our class superviser, since i didn't know where her room was. As we walk into the room, AJ waves at some guys, and the guys motion their hands laughing, telling him to come in their circle," hey, is it okay if i go sit with my buds?" Asked AJ," why are you asking me? Go sit with you buds limpy, i'll be fine." I said walking away. AJ sits with his crowd of friends and sets his crutches next to him. I was sitting by myself. I look around me and see that the room was kind of small, yet a little big, and looked pretty nice and cozy. Then i saw some girls looking and slightly pointing at me. Uh oh. What was happening. I got scared, so i put my face behind my binder. I looked to check if the cost was clear, but it wasn't, they were coming straight towards me. I put my binder down and pulled on of my brown hairs, that was in my face, behind my ear. They sat next to me. One of them had brunnett hair, with a little bit on blonde, and one of them had pretty wacky blonde curly hair" i'm jordynn and this is Nikki Pedrad." Said The brunett, who was aparently Jordynn," hi." Said Nikki, the blonde curly haired girl, Nikki," so your the new girl?" Asked Jordynn. I nodd my head," whatcha name?" Asked Nikki," um, Maddie Horan." I said in a soft voice. We all talked. Jordynn was a very confidnet person. And Nikki was really nice and funny. They told me that they wanted me to sit next to their friends, so i did. We walk up to the biggest table in the room, where there were two other girls talking and laughing," hey guys this is Maddie, maddie this is Adrienne Rivers." Said Jordynn pointing to a short brunnett haired girl," and Alivia Diaz" Said Jordynn pointing at a short yet tall latino girl," hey." Said both Alivia and Adrienne in unison and waving at me," Hi." I said softly in a shy voice. We all sat and talked to each other as we waited for our superviser to come in the room. A few minutes after talking, or listening, Ms. Lanecaster walked through the door with her hands full with papers," hey guys." Said Ms. Lanescaster. She was nice and looked in her thirties. After a few minutes more. A tall brunnett boy walked up to the podium that was in the front of the room," who is that?" I asked," Alan Watsen, he's our class president." Jordynn paused," Garrett over there is the vice president." Said Jordynn pointing at a short  blonde boy," and i'm the secritary." Said Jordynn  joding down notes on a piece of paper that was titled 'homecoming'. We were talking about what we were going to do for homecoming floats. Homecoming was one of those most important things to do in highschool, like prom. Our homecoming float theme was the incredibles, because Clearview was incredible! Hahaha. I crack myself up! At least i do. Nikki, Adrienne, Jordynn, and i talked after we decided what we were doing for our float. They were all really nice and cool girls who've known each other since forever. Adrienne was one of those funny girls who just go with the flow, and Alivia was one of those singing and writing girls that liked to find different things to do. They all played sports, they were all kind of sporty girls. Which i thought was pretty cool.