chapter four

After we ate we decided to go around the neighborhood and just walk. We were in the part of the neighborhood where there were little cute stores. Just little thrift shops and cafes to eat at if you were just coming home. Spencer stops me in front of a small store called ' Harty's hats'. Spencer holds my hand and leads me into the store. I was freaking out. Spencer was holding my hand! I tried to play it cool. but he was just too freakin cute! As we got into the store Spencer let go of my hand and started to look at some beanies that were on a rotating rack. He spun the rack around," um...I don't mean to be rude Mr. -"

"Jacobs, Spencer Jacobs, we've been through this before remember." Said Spencer smirking as he still searches for something. I laugh," any ways Mr. Jacobs, what are we doing here exactly?" I asked," we're getting a new beanie, since you were being such a cry baby over your old one." He said lifting an eyebrow that made me laugh a little. I went towards the one spinning rack that was near Spencer and started to look for a beanie," what about this one?" Asked Spencer shaking his head, making the back of his beanie bounce up and down. I laughed once again. It was a gray one, and was in the boy's isle," looks cool, but no, you should get it though." I said looking back at my rack," what you don't like it?" Asked Spencer walking up to me and looking at some fedoras that were in front of us," no, it's just, it was in the boy's area, and i think you looked pretty good with it on." I said still not taking my eyes off of my rack of beanies. Spencer looks in the mirror that was next to us," maybe i should get it." He said looking in the mirror and making some funny super model poses. He managed to get a laugh out of me," you should." I said taking off a white beanie from the rack and put it on," yea, but i don't wanna steal your rath of beanies." Said Spencer looking at me," oh, don't worry, no one can  steal my rath, i make these work." I said fixing my hair as i put on my Beanie," that one." Said Spencer," this one?" I said," yeah." He said smiling at me," what?" I asked him," nothing." Said Spencer," mkay, i'll get it." I said grabbing it," mkay, my treat." Said Spencer grabbing the beanie from me. I ran after him as he brought it up to the cash register lady," Spencer, you don't have to do that, i have a credit card." I said showing it to him," mkay." He said under his breath," hey is that Jordynn?" He asked causing me to turn my head around and look, before i could put my credit card in. I didn't see Jordynn, i turned my head to see that Spencer had already put his card in and his code number," gotcha." He said smirking," hey, I said I got it." I said slightly punching him in the shoulder," hey, I just wanted to get you something, don't freak out." Said Spencer raising his eyebrows," fine, but I owe you back." I said grabbing my beanie from him," madds, that was literally five bucks, I think we're fine." Said Spencer. I saw that Spencer had gotten the gray beanie," cool, you got one too." I said pointing at the beanie he was looking at in the store," well, yea, I made it look soo good, I just had to have it." Said Spencer putting on his beanie. We walked around the neighborhood, when we stopped right in front of a huge house. It looked like a mantion. I looked at Spencer," so you live here?" I said," yeah, pretty much, why?" He asked," i didn't catch you as a rich boy." I said,"yea, i am." He said chuckling. We walked up to the big metal gates that were all around the house. Spencer takes goes through pockets, then cuses under his breath," Mr. Jacobs." I said surprised," oh, like you don't cuse." He said smiling then presses a button down," Hey Charles." Said Spencer into the speaker," wow, your employees even have rich names." I whispered," shut up." Spencer says playing around with me. We both laugh," not charles, your dad, charles had some family stuff, whatcha need bud?" Asked aparently Spencer's dad," i forgot my key again." Said Spencer laughing," again? That doesn't surprise me." Said Spencer's dad," yeah." Said Spencer with both of us laughing," is there a girl there? Wow Spencer." Said Spencer's dad," dad." Said Spencer completly blusshing," come on spence, let her in, hey spencer's friend why don't you come on in and hang out for a bit." Said Spencer. Spencer chuckles and looks at me," do you wanna come in?" Asked Spencer," are you sure?" I asked," yeah, it'll be fun." Said Spencer," mkay, i have to text my mom first though." I said. My mom was pretty cool with me hanging out with some friends. So i'm sure i can hang out with spencer. Or spence.