chapter seven

* The next day

I woke to a really nice morning and a ringing alarm clock that was starting to really the start of my good morning so far. I tried to hit the snooze button, but the stupid thing wasn't snoozing. I started to get really annoyed, so i grabbed my alarm clock and through it in my walk threw closet. Making it break, but i really didn't care. I was really happy. I went into my bathroom, which was another cool thing about my room, and brushed my teeth and hair. I went to my walk through closet and picked out an outfit. Nothing too cute, and nothing too lazy. A pair of gray jeans, a cute white tang top, a blue jean jacket, a pair of sky blue sandals, and the white beanie that Spencer had gotten me from yesterday. I went down stairs to see my brother and my mom sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. My mom was wearing a cute out fit that she got from the muternity store. My brother was wearing some black jeans, red jordans, a red bulls hat, backwards, and a plain white t- shirt. And he was on his phone," hey honey." She said smiling," hey mom." I said grabbing a granola bar and a bottled water from the fridge," so, i was wondering if i could do this pep band thing on friday with a couple of my friends?" I asked," you have friends?" Asked Mike then laughs amusing himself," haha aren't you a funny guy." I said then paused as we stuck our tongues out at each other," yea and how many friends have you made here so far?" I asked. Mike shows me his phone contacts that had at least half of the seniors," wow, never mind." I said settling back down into my chair," yeah, i'm pretty popular." Said Mike putting his arms behind his head acting like all that leaning back in his chair," Michael Henry Horan, you put your butt down in your seat this instint." Said my mom," sorry, mommy." Said Mike horrified of my mom who was six months pregnant. I think now that she's pregnant again, he's much more scared of her. I laugh as he shakes his head and goes back to his phone," so can i?" I asked laughing," sure." Said my mom," awe, my sister the band geek." Said Mike laughing and walking to the sink to put away his used dishes," my brother, the dumb jock." I said laughing. We both stick our tongues at each other like we were little kids," okay, cut it out you two, Mike your sister is not a geek."

"Ha!" I said," and Maddie, your brother is not a dumb jock, he's actually on the honor role." Said my mom," ha!" Said Mike. We both smile at each other," oh, gosh, look at the time, you both better get going or you'll be late for class." Said my mom flipping through the next page in her book," okay." Said Mike grabbing his backpack and grabbing a bottled water from the fridge," bye guys." Said my mom not taking her eyes off of her book as she was still reading," bye mom." Said both Mike and i in unsion," bye." She said once again. We head outside and into the car. The drive to the school was a  little quiet. Except when Mike would turn up the radio," Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, well that's alright because i like the way it hurts, just gonna stand there, and hear me cry, well that's alright because i love the way, ohhhh, i love the way." Sang Mike.  He wasn't that bad of a singer, but i just loves to goof around so much that he sings bad on purpose. Which really irritates me. So i grabbed my earbuds and started to listen to somebody to you by the vamps and demi lovato. After a few songs played, we finally got to the school and my brother dropped me off at the front of the school. It was probably gonna be our normal routine. As i got out of his car, he quickly drove away. I grabbed my stuff all together and walked to the parking lot.

As i walked into the parking lot, i looked around for my friends. I soon found them next to the bike racks. There i saw Adrienne, Jordynn, Adrienne, Alivia, Spencer, AJ, Alan, and Garrett all together laughing and talking. I walk up to them," hey!" I said excitedly," hey what's up?" Said Jordynn," hey, whatcha guys up to?" I asked," nothing much." Said Nikki," we're talking about movies." Said Alan," cool." I said," yeah, my favorite one is starving games." Said Spencer," i wish you would've stayed longer so we could've watched that." Said Spencer looking at me,"yeah, but then i wouldn't have ever beat you at Just dance 4" i said," huh, your funny." Said Spencer," and your cute." I said jokingly," and your telling the truth." Said Spencer smirking. I playfully slap him in the shoulder," hey babe." Said Kasidy walking up to Spencer and kissing him on the cheek. I was right next to them, which made it really awkward. I walk away into the school and into the bathroom," Maddie." Said a voice behind me. I didn't bother to see who it was.