chapter nine

In a few hours i had to go to the school for the football game. Which i couldn't wait, because Spence was going tonight too. He plays the tuba. After what happened today with him at volleyball, i couldn't get him out of my mind. The way his soft arms wrapped around me, made me go insane. I just couldn't get him out of my mind. Since i was going soo insane, i decided to text him. I grabbed my phone that was by my side, and texted Spencer.

Hey : )

I sent the text and it took fourty-five minutes for him to respond, which was the most horrible fourty-five minutes of my life.

Hey , sorry i was in the shower

Responded Spencer. OMG! I felt like i was gonna faint when he sent that heart. I decided to send him a text.

Mkay, whatcha doin?

I asked imaging him smirking or laughing. You know. Just being so cute! He texted back emmidiatly. Which made me happy.

Watchin our fav movie#TeamKatniss

Texted Spencer. I laughed how he called it our movie.

Lol#TeamPeta!!!!!

i texted back. He texted back

Lol. Whatcha doin beautiful?

Texted Spencer being smooth as always.

Your too cute, and such a liar.

I texted back.

I wasn't lieing, your in sanely beautiful!!!

texted Spencer. I was blushing

Your blushing, i can imagine you right now!!!!!

Texted Spencer. Making me blush more.

Stop! Your gonna make me blush more!

I texted trying to calm my cheeks that were being filled with the redniss of my blushing.

Mkay, sorry. Whatcha doin???

texted Spencer. I kept on smiling everytime he'd text back.

Just on facebook checking out some stuff.

I texted

Have you been on my page???

Texted Spencer

No, not yet, why???

I texted

Just check it out. I think you'll like it

texted spencer. I put my phone next to me. And brought my laptop closer towards me. I went on Spencer's page and went back to my phone.

What should i be looking at?

I texted

The pictures that i was tagged in.

Texted Spencer.

I put my phone back next to me and went back to my laptop. I went to the pictures that Spencer was tagged in. I saw a beautiful picture of Spencer and i together with his arms wrapped around my waist. We looked soo freakin cute together. Jordynn had taken the picture. I went to my inbox and saw that i was tagged in it too. I was soo in love with the photo of the both of us together. Then i hear buzzing coming from my phone. It was Spencer.

Hey, did you see it?

I smiled and texted back

Yeah : )

i texted.

So, you liked it as much as i did?

Texted spencer

Well. I did put that smily face there for a reason, didn't i.

I said laughing

True, we do look cute together though.

Spencer texts. I smiled.

Yea. ; )

I texted.

Shoot, i gotta go get ready for the game tonight.

Texted spencer.

Mkay, see ya in a bit.

I texted back.

I turned my phone off and walked into my closet to take out some black skinny jeans. We were supposed to wear black skinny jeans. I change out of my blue jeans and into the black skinny jeans. Then i walk over to my closet and grabbed a pair of black sneakers. And changed into those too. I left my white flowy t-shirt on, so i could just put my uniform suit over it, and change out of it quickly. I walked downstairs and grabbed my leather jacket. And walked downstairs to see Mike way into his video game," mike." I said quietly, but not too quiet. He didn't take his eyes off of the tv screen," Mike." I said louder, he stil didn't take his eyes off of the tv. This was starting to ritate the heck out of me. I walked over to the tv and turned off the tv. Causing him to get angry and stands up," i was almsot gonna beat level twenty-one, what do you want!" Said Mike completly enraged," well sorry, i need someone to drive me to the game." I said getting sassy," okay, well you don't have to go and turn off the tv okay?" Said Mike settling down," mkay." I said in a shy low, voice. Mike walks over to the table and grabbed his keys from the key bowl. And leads me to his mustang. he drives me to the front of the school and drops me off. He then leaves. Why has he been such a jerk lately? Oh, well.

As i get into the band room, i almost get hit by a drum as people carried the drums towards some guys, one of them being Spencer, who was wearing a red uniform that looked like the kind that the british people would wear during war. I looked around and saw that everyone in the room was wearing the same exact outfit on. I went to grab a uniform for myself and put it on. I grabbed my trumpet and met up with Adrienne, Alivia, Nikki, and Jordynn who were waiting outside waiting to march to the football field. Everyone is ready and we all get in formation, and we amrch to the football field. We first played the national anthem. Then we walked over to the bleachers that seperated us from the crowd and we played pep abnd songs. Our favorite song was party rock. Which i loved. Adrienne, Alivia, Nikki, and i sat next to each toher. Jordynn had to sit with the brucusion, so lucky her got to sit with Spencer.

After the game spencer and i were talking, then Nikki's parents gave me a ride to their house, so i could have a ride to the sleepover. Which i can't wait for. Hangin out with my four best buds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for another short chapter, my battery's dieing! I'll try to write more later. OH NO! It's at 10%. Got to go, but i'll try to write more later. Mkay BYE!

        - sincerely Olivia Barron 14