chapter twenty-two

*the next day*

I woke up to the smell of coffee brueing. I went downstairs and got myself some. My mom was sitting at the table sipping on her tea. I sat in the seat next to her and sip on my coffee, then i feel a buzz in my pocket. I reach into my pocket and take out my iPhone, and see that Shawn had texted me.

Whatch ya doin today?

Texted Shawn

Nothing, why?

I texted

Because, i wanna take you on a date tonight, how does that sound?

Texted Shawn

Depends, what's the date?

I texted

Movies, we could watch the best of me, go to ponda rosa afterwards?

Texted Shawn

He made me laugh a little. My mom looks at me and smiles,"Is Spencer making my little girl laugh?" She asked,"Um, no, Spencer and i broke up." I said setting my phone down on the table,"What, why?" Asked my mom,"Because i saw him making out with Kasidy in the gym, and i think he cheated on me." I said taking a sip from my coffee,"Think?" She asked,"He texted me last night, telling me that she kissed him." I said,"Do you believe him?" She asked,"Yes, but i don't know." I said taking another sip,"What?" Asked my mom,"I met this one guy at the park yesterday, Shawn." I said,"And?" She asked,"He's funny, nice, and really really cute." I said,"So, you like him?" She asked,"Yea, but i don't know about Spencer." I said,"So whatcha gonna do?" She asked,"Well... I was actually wondering if I could hang out with him later?" I asked,"Fine, but i wanna meet him." Said my mom,"okay." I said taking a sip out of my coffee, then i feel a buzz from my pocket.

So????

Texted Shawn

Sure, but you gotta meet my mom first.

I texted

Mkay

Texted Shawn

Your not scared of my mom?

I texted

No, moms love me

Texted Shawn

Okay... just warning ya, she bites!

I texted

Hahaha your funny...seriously?

Texted Shawn

No, but see ya at five

I texted

Kk, see ya at five beautiful; )

Texted Shawn

I really liked his nick name for me. Everytime he calls me beautiful, i instantly feel beautiful. I went upstairs and watched some cartoons. I wasn't really hungry, but my mom came upstairs and told me to get something to eat. I went downstairs and made myself some toast. I was spreading bluberry jam on my toast, when i got an incoming call. I put the spoon the had blueberry jam on it, took out my phone and saw that it was Spencer. I took a deep breath and declined the call. I went back to spreading bluebery jam on my phone. After I finish applying jam to my bread, i hear a buzz come from my phone, it was a text, from Spencer. I ignored the text then put away the jam. I go upsairs, then hear another buz from my phone, i finally pick it up and see that Spencer texted me. The first time he texted, he wrote.

can you please call me back...

The second time, he wrote

YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME FOREVER!

Texted spencer

I felt a little scared of Spencer, he seems a little needy, and stalkerish. I decided to text him back, so he didn't show up at my house.

What do you want from me?

I texted

I wanna talk to you! That's why i called you, i can see that you declined me! Thnx!!!

Texted Spencer

What do you expect, i'm still mad Spence

I texted. I didn't mean to call him by his nickname, but it was just to common to me.

I'm sorry madds, but i wanna talk to you, can we please just meet up at the park, the cafe, or at the school?

Texted Spencer

I can't i'm going somewhere later

I texted

Where? Who? When?

Texted Spencer

Stop intarigating me!!!

I texted

I just wanna know who your going with, i don't want you making a mistake.

Texted Spencer

I'm going on a date, with this really nice guy named Shawn. There are you happy?

i texted

No, that hurts that you don't wanna be with me anymore.

Texted Spencer. I felt a little bad.

Well, i don't know about us okay. I have to think! And please don't call me, i just wanna think for myself.

I texted

You wanna think for yourself, by going on a date with a guy?

Texted Spencer

Shawn is really nice to me, so yea that's how i'm gonna think, so just deal with it!

I texted.

Fine, i will! Maybe i'll just go hang out with Kasidy!

Texted Spencer. I felt a tear run down my face. Fine if he's gonna be like that fine!

Fine, why don't you make out with her then too!

I texted then blocked him and turned off my phone. I put my phone on my desk and laid back in my bed. I cried myself to sleep.

(Spencer's pov)

I can't believe this is all happening!

(Flash back)

"Spencer i gotta talk to you." Said Kasidy pulling on my arm(this was all after gym class) I didn't like Kasidy, but i thought i would just have a talk with her. We went to the bleachers and started to talk. She was talking to me about how much she missed me and how much it hurt her. I felt bad, but i was with Maddie, and i wanted it to stay that way. I looked at my pbone and saw the time, we had been talking for soo long, that i forgot about Maddie,"I gotta go, i gotta walk Maddie home." I said grabbing my bag and walking down the bleachers, i could hear Kasidy's heels clicking to the bleachers as she walked down the bleachers,"Wait, Spence, i wanna be with you." Said Kasidy stopping in front of me, making me fly into her.  Both of chests touch. She looks into my eyes, she looked like she was about to cry. She leans in and kisses me, pull away and looked at her shocked,"I'm with Maddie." I said angrily and walked away, but then Kasidy grabs me by my arm and pulls me in for another kiss, this time, she held onto the back of my head. The next thing i knew i was soaked in water! I turned around and saw Maddie.

(Back to now)

First Kasidy kisses me, them Maddie breaks up with me, now she's going out with this new guy? I can't believe this! I wanted to be with Maddie. She drives me insane. She's the only reason i now like going to school. She the reason why i smile. I can't give her up. I hope that we can get through this, because I think I love her.