Chapter thirteen

*Morning Rush!*

I woke to something hitting me. I looked over and saw Mike who was dressed sloppy. Which was really weird, because he always dresses in either Nike or adidas. I rub my eyes still barely awake. I looked over to see what he hit me with. An alarm clock. Really? It couldn't have been one of my drawers for crying out loud.

" Really my alarm clock?" I said kind of angry," no time for your sarcasm." Said Mike pacing back and forth," what's up with you?" I asked in a yawning," we're late for school and i hate being late." Said Mike still pacing," wait what?" I asked," um, it's almost second hour, we slept in!" Said mike," what!" I said starting to freak out," we gotta get ready fast!" Shouted Mike throughing a granola bar at me," is this my gormae Meal? " i asked trying to be funny at a difficult time," haha funny, now get ready!" Said Mike getting more angry. I laughed to myself as Mike leaves the room and i look at my clock. Shit, we were gonna be late! I quickly ran to my drawers and pulled out a pair of gray sweat pants, An NYC t-shirt and a pair of uggs. I grabbed my back pack and went straight to the door, when i remebered that i needed some socks. I quickly ran to my drawer and opened it, but as i pulled out the drawer, i did it too far out, and all the socks, under wears and bras went every where. I just grabbed a pair of socks and closed my back pack. And went on my way downstairs. As i ran down stairs, i saw my brother pacing back and forth across my room. It was kind of freaking me out," ready to go?" Asked Mike still freaking out," yea i guess." I said pulling my hair back and putting it into a side praid. I walk with Mike to his mustang and went into the passenger seat. As i sat down i tasted a nasty taste in my mouth, and did a quick mouth test. UGH! I forgot to brush my teeth, i felt so discusted," shoot." I whispered," what?" asked Mike freaking out," i forgot to brush my teeth, do you have any gum?" I asked," no, sorry." Said Mike. I brushed it off to the side and looked outside the window.

* Finally at the school!*

as we approached the parking lot, Mike drops me off at the front of the school. I ran out and could hear Mike's car sped off behind me and into a parking space. As i entered the school, i took out my book and looked for my books. I ran to math class. As i approached the class room door, i quickly open the door and close it behind me. Making the door slam behind me, and amking a loud noise from behind me. Everyone turns their heads and look straight at me. Which made me a little uncomfortable. Then i look over at Ms. Case who was looking a little annoyed," sorry." I said shyly," just take a seat Maddie." She said carrying on with the equation on the board. I slowly walk over to my seat and sit down. I looked behind me and saw that Spencer was sitting behind me. He waved at me smiling, showing his amazing dimples," hey." I said whispering," what's up and cute outfit." He said chuckling silently. I silently laughed too," haha cute." I said laughing," i try." Whispered Spencer smirking. We both chuckled," may i carry on with my lesson?" Asked Ms. Case talking about how rude Spencer and i were being," yes." Said both Spencer and i in unison. We both giggled and stopped when Ms. Case gave us a scary scowl. Then we went back to our work.

*After class*

I walked out of the class with Jordynn and Nikki," hey, you look dressy today." Said Nikki," gee thanks." I said sarcasticly. We talked more and then they went to their lockers, but i went to the vending machine to get a bag of pretzles. As i approach the vending machine, i put in two quarters. I press G2 and the pretzles started to come close towards. But then they get stuck! REALLY! Right now, i kick the machine looking smooth about how angry i was, and hoping that the bag of pretzles would fall, but they didn't. I groaned in sadness. Then i see a fist come from behind me and hit the machine glass three times, making the bag of pretzles fall into the slot. I reach down and grab my pretzles. I look up to see the one guy i knew who was pretty smooth. Spencer. He smirks," hey madds." He said wrapping his arm around me," hey." I said shyly," your cute when you blush." Said Spencer chuckling. It was true, i was blushing. He had hus arm around me and said he liked me. Of course i'm gonna blush," oh, your so cute." I said giggling. We both stop next to a near by bench and sit next to each other. We sat and ate some of the pretzles together before our next hour," hey, can i ask you something?" Said Spencer," what?" I asked still chewing on one of the pretzles," why does your breath stink?" Asked Spencer. I giggled and covered my mouth," I need gum, i think i have some in my bag, can you grab it for me?" I asked still putting my hand over my mouth. As Spencer opens my bag, i hear a laugh escape from his mouth," what?" I asked," um..." Spencer's voice trailed off," i don't think this is gum." Said Spencer pointing into my bag. I look in my bag and see a pink bra. I was sooo embaressed. I looked at Spencer who was giggling," i'm sorry, i didn't know it was there, this morning was just so-" i said freaking out. I reach out for my bag, but Spencer's hand was still on it. His hand was now on top of mine," it's fine, it's cute." Said Spencer laughing and looking deep into my eyes. I lean in to kiss him, but our fore heads bump into each other making pain go through both of our heads. I bend my head into my knees," oy." We both say at the same time. I felt crying. Why does this happen to me?

"Why am i so awkward? Why can't i be like ordinary girls?" I said my head still in between my knees. I started to cry. Man am i such a frickin cry baby! Then i feel a hand behind my back rubing my back," it's fine, i like that your awkward." Said Spencer. I lift my head and met with his eyes," really?" I asked. Spencer wipes away my tears," i likes me the awkward girls." Said Spencer. We both laugh. Then look into each others eyes. Spencer leans in, but i pull away," sorry, i just."

" don't like me that way." Said Spencer putting his elbows onto both of his knees," no-no it's not that at all, i really like you, it's just...i ruined the moment." I said. Spencer giggles then brushes my brown hair back," when the moment comes, i'm making the first move, i don't want anyone to get any concusions." Said Spencer laughing. We both laugh, then we head to our next class.

*the last bell rings*

We were all in a little circle in the parking lot, talking to each other when Spencer approaches our group. Spencer and i were both talking to each other when i get a text from Mike.

Hey, gotta walk home, can't make it.

texted Spencer.

I took a deep breath.

Mkay, thnx for nothing!

I texted then went back to talking with my friends. We all decided to walk with each other, since we lived i the same neighborhood. It was just Nikki and i at the end. Nikki and i were listening to stay with me by sam smith. THAT BECAME OUR NEW SONG. As we approached my house, i was talking to Nikki about what happened with Spencer and I. She was laughing, crying of laughter," c'mon, it was horrible!"  I said irritated," i'm sorry maddie, but it's just so hilarious!" Said Nikki still laughing," gotta go, bye." I said waving goodbye to Nikki, who was dieing of laughter," bye." She said still not able to catch her breath. I went inside my house and walked into the room and see my mom, who was sitting on the couch sipping on her tea," hey mom." I said setting my bag down on the table," hey honey." Said my mom. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a plate, the bag of pizza rolls, and put it in the microwave for two minutes. I walked up to my room and turned on the TV. I had just gotten a flat screen TV, and i absolutley loved it. It looked some much better in my room, then the other TV. I turned on the satelite, the fosters. It was this really cool drama on ABC family. I loved the show so much. As i'm watching the show, i hear the microwave go off. I went downstairs and grabbed the pizza rolls from the microwave. I went back upstairs and went back to my episode. I left my door open. after a few hours, i just ended up watching all the episodes of the first season. As i was watching the eighth episode, i hear....