Chapter twenty-four

*five months later*

Shawn and i haven't been in touch since what's happened, but it was pretty awkward. My mom had her baby boy last month. His name is Jonah Micheal Horan. It is a strong name for a strong baby boy. Today was the day before the last day of the school year. And tonight the 8th and 7th grade were having an end of the year dance. The theme was 'one last class in Hawaii' and Spencer and i were gonna have our second slowdance. I was soo excited and couldn't wait. Spencer said that he was gonna pick me up, and he had a surprise for me.

It was fifth hour, and we had free time. Alivia, Nikki, Adrienne, Jordynn and I gather around a circle table and talked with each other. I was gonna miss these guys during summer, i hope we all see each other and hang out. They always knew a way to get me to smile, even when i was down,"So, question?" I asked,"What?" Asked Nikki,"Do people get all dressy for school dances?" I asked,"Naw, we only wear casual stuff." Said Jordynn then they all nod in agreement,"Okay, thanks for the warning." I said,"No problem." Said Jordynn.

*The end of the school day*

We all gathered around each other and talked about how fun the dance was. I had a water bottle and was sipping out of it. For some odd reason, i had the urge to flip it. As i flip it, water splashes on everyone! Everyone laughed, as i went red with embaressment,"I'm sorry." I said wipeing off some of the water off of my face,"It's fine babe." Said Spencer kissing me on my cheek,"God, i am such a blonde." I said. Everyone was still dieing of laughter,"What time does the dance start?" I asked,"Six." Said Alan texting someone on his phone,"when are you picking me up?" I asked,"about five, so we can all meet at the dance early." Said Spencer wraping his arms around my waist,"I can't wait." I said excited,"me either." Said Spencer kissing me on the cheek. My brother drives up,"Ugh, my brother, gotta go!" I said grabbing my back pack from next to the bike rack. I ran to my brother's car hearing everyone saying their goodbyes to me, from behind me. I ran into the passenger seat and we were on our way home.

*two and a half hours later*

I went to my walk through closet and picked out some black skinny jeans, my favorite combat boots that stop just under my knees,and a sky blue tang top that was lose in the belly area. I went to the mirror and tridd to decide what i wanted to do with my hair. Should i leave it up or should i leave it down? I finally decided to leave my hair down. As i brush my hair, my mom calls me down stairs,"I'm coming mom!" I shouted putting down the brush. I grabbed my phone(that was charging) and went downstairs.

I go downstairs and see my mom holding Jonah,"What's up, is he here already?" I asked looking at my phone,"No, i just wanted to see my baby girl all dressed up for her first dance." Said my mom coming closer towards me and hugging me. Then Jonah sneezes. We both laugh,"Can i hold him?" I asked,"Sure." Said my mom. I put my phone on the table and hold Jonah. He was too cute. He had dad's hazel brown eyes and little amount of cute brunnet hair was priceless. He was soo tiny, but i could tell, he was gonna be just like Mike. I felt bad for him. Joking Joking.

We hear three knocks at the door,"Do you want me to answer?" Asked my mom,"Yeah." I said still holding Jonah. Mike walks in the room with a soda can and sets down on the table,"C'mon my tern to have our all-star quarter back." Said Mike making me laugh,"Or the best science geek?" I said,"Don't you even say that." Said Mike trying to sound serious, but he was just joking around. I llaugh as he takes Jonah from me and says to Jonah,"Say it with me 'All-star quarter back'." Said Mike, but poor Jonah just giggled. Which made me laugh too. My mom opens the door revealing Spencer. His hair was brushed, but he still looked soo cute. He was wearing a white button up t-shirt, some black suit pants, and some red Jordans. His hands were behind his back!!! My surprise! We both smile at each other,"You look amazing." Said Spencer,"Thanks, you look amazing too." I said then we both laugh,"So?" I asked,"So?" He asked,"C'mon Spence, where's my surpise?" I asked. Spencer chuckles and takes out from behind his back a skateboard. It looked Soo awesome with the cool looking designs. I cupped my hands around my mouth in happiness,"That's soo awesome!" I said happily as he hands it too me,"It's also our ride to the dance." He said then i hug him,"Before you two go, i wanna take a picture of you two." Said my mom. Spencer and i stand by each other and smile as my mom takes the picture. After we took the picture i grabbed my phone, hugged my mom, and left for the dance.

Spencer puts the skateboard on the ground, lifts me up, and puts me on the skateboard. He pushes me and we're on our way to the dance.

*At the dance!!!*

Spencer and i walk into the dance holding hands. There were glimmering lights on the ground and the room was dark. There were helium balloons floating all of the place. We were trying to find all of our friends. We finally found them at a table goofing around with some of the helium balloons. Adrienne was waving at me motioning for Spencer and i to come to their table. I ran, dragging Spencer with me. I ran to the girls and we all hugged each other in happiness. While Spencer walks over towards the boys and bro hugs all of them. Alan calls of us,"Hey guys?" He asked then sucked some air out of a helium balloon,"What do you guys think?" He said with the most highest voice ever. We all died of laughter then sat, ate, talked and danced a little.

It was nearing the end of the night and a slow song came up,"Grab you special lady and give her the last slow dance of the year!" Said our superviosr in the microphone. Spencer came up to me,"Care to dance m'lady?" He said holding out his hand. I just giggled and took his hand,"How about you baby?" Asked Garrett kissing Adrienne's hand. Adrienne nodds her head, then we go to the dance floor. They played just the way you are by bruno mars. Which was mine and spencer's song. Spencer and i laughed when we heard the song.

(Adrienne's pov)

"You look beautiful tonight." Said Garrett kissing me on my forehead,"You missed." I said,"What?" Asked Garrett but i interupted him by kissing him on the lips,"There." I said then we both smile at each other,"Even if we fight all the time, you still drive me crazy Adrienne Rivers." Said Garrett making me blush,"and you drive me crazy Garrett Brooks." I said kissing him on the lips again.

(Back to Maddie's pov)

Spencer and i look deep into each other's eyes. He looked so amazing,"You look amazing." He said making me blush,"And your too cute when you blush." He said making me blush even more. I leaned in,"Hey." Said Spencer stopping me from kissing him,"Sorry." I said,"It's fine...i just wanna make the first move." He said making me smile. Spencer leans in and kisses me. ON THE LIPS!!! I was completly freaking out. It was a good five minutes of making out. after we kissed we looked at each other. And we both smiled. I have survived 7th grade....now i just have to surive 8th grade!