"I did! I'm actually going to London!" His smile failed a little and I think I saw a flash of sadness, but as quickly as it came- it went. 

"That's great, Dawn! I'm so happy for you!" He opened his arms and I gladly wrapped my petite ones around his fit body. 

~Lukes POV~

"I did! I'm actually going to London!" She won? Dawn Rayne, the girl I've always liked is leaving to London?! 'Dammit Luke, if you did'nt turn Erika in, Dawn would'nt be leaving!'  Do you think that she saw my sadness?

"That's great Dawn! I'm so happy for you!" I tried covering it up, but I could'nt fully do it. She used to know everything about me, but not anymore. 

"Hey Luke?" I turned to her when she pulled me out of my thoughts. "Why did we stop talking?" 

That question was always on my mind, but I've never been able to answer it myself. 

"I actually don't know... Do you?" Hopefully she can answer it. 

"Is it because your sister hates me?" Shocked I stayed quiet. My mind could'nt come up with something to say.

 I did'nt stop talking to her because of Erika, but then again, it did make us stop. 

"I don't know, maybe, but I never wanted to stop talking to you Dawn." I remember all the late night conversations we had under the starry night sky. The laughs and jokes we shared. Dawn and I did everything together, well up until freshman year. We were like best friends. Although I always wanted to be more, but I never got the chance to ask. 

"D-Do you think we could make it go back to the way it was?" I asked when she did'nt respond. I want to see her beautiful face, her eye's as blue as the sea, her hair as shinny and soft as the sand, her delicate smooth skin, so pale with her pink cheeks when she blushes. I just want to touch her face and wipe where I wiped her tears away. I want to touch her lips with mine just like her Ex boyfriend did before he cheated. I tried not doing there things as I thought about them.

"I would like to try Luke, but what about your sist-" I had to interrupt her, because Erika does'nt run me, I'm the older one just like Beau and Jai. 

"Erika does'nt own me. I'm not her bitch, so just don't worry about her!" I did'nt realize my hands were cupping her face until I finish talking. My thumb was rubbing her cheek, just like I did when she would cry. Her hand went up to mine. When she touched me it felt like everything in my life was wrong and just that little spark that went off fixed everything. 

"Okay L-Luke." Shivers went down my spine when she stuttered my name. Her little quirks are so cute. 

My eyes are deep set on her's. I looked to them, then down at her pink plump lips, but I quickly looked back up to meet her eye's. 

"Luke?" She called when I looked at her. "Why are you staring at me?" Shit I was staring! 'Great Luke, she probably thinks you a creep!' 

"Oh.. Ughmm.." I let go of her face and stared down at the floor. 'What was I thinking?' 

~Dawn's POV~

"Okay L-Luke." Crap! Why do I always stutter? His hands where cupping my face and I had raised mine to them. I could'nt help but think of his lips when we were this close. My mind was thinking "Why is he staring at me," but my heart was saying "Kiss him!"  I went ahead and listened to the most reasonable one and asked him, "Luke? Why are you staring at me?" 

"Oh.. Ughmm.." He clears his through and stairs at the floor. Letting go of my face I suddenly felt the cool air hit the warmth he made.

"Hey, since i'm leaving in two weeks we should hang out sometime!" His eyes brighten and that oh-so-amazing smile appears.

"That would be great!" He says enthusiastically. "We should go bowling or to a movie oh or dinner!" He was getting to excited to the point where I had to put my hand on his leg to stop him from jumping out of his seat. "Sorry.." He mumbled.

"Yup. Well here's my new number. Call me if you want to do something." I wrote my number on his arm and stood up. "See you latter, Luke." Turning round with a smile on my face I thought to my self 'Holly crap! I just gave to hottest guy my number! OMG!'  I couldn't help, but to put an even bigger smile on when he shouted back, 

"Okay! Bye Dawn!" 

~How did you like it? :) Personally I think it was an alright chapter:D Anyways, Yeah please comment or vote and or fan! I would love you forever and even put you into the story! This Fanfic is still building so anyone can be in it:) <3 Alright then! Love you, Lovie Dovies ♪♫♪♫♪~