Give me love ♥

~This is my favorite chapter ;)~ 

~Dawn's POV~ 

Dinner was pleasant. He took me to Olive Garden, which is my all time favorite restaurant. I jumped for joy when my favorite dish came out -Parm Chicken with a side salad. It was so good. The movie was so romantic, nothing happened between us, but he did do the cheesiest move in the world, he pretended to stretch and when he stretched his arm he casually put it around my shoulders. Cheesy yes, but it was funny so I leaned in and rested my head on his chest. After the the movie he began driving me somewhere, but it wasn't to home.

"Where are we going?" He looked at me and gave me a cheeky smile.

"CAN'T TELL YOU!" He sang in his playful opera voice. I punched his arm playfully and laughed.

"Whhhyyyy Nooottt." I fake whined and laid my head on the window. He was so cute and cheeky I could'nt help but laugh at him. 

"Because it's a surprise, so I'm not telling you." He looked over to me for a brief second, then went back paying attention on the road. It was already dark outside so when we stopped and he got out I could'nt really tell where we were, until I heard water crashing and smelt the salt water air. Luke turned on a flashlight that he fished out of the trunk and shinned it out.

"You brought me to Albert Park?" I had the goofiest smile on my face as he grabbed my hand and walked us over on the sand. 

"Yeh. Remember going here a while back? We had so many fun times here, huh?" We did... We shared so many laughs and had so much fun here at this beach. 

"Why did you bring me here?" I said with tears brimming my eye's.

"Because I want everything to be like before. Like nothing ever happened to us." I cracked a smile and Luke put a blanket down and took out another one from a basket. We sat there for a couple minutes in a comfortable silence, listening to the waves crash on the shore. The wind blowing my hair as I smell the beach air. We talked about all the memories and all the fun things we did. As soon as the stars grew brighter we laid on our backs and watched them. 

"Luke?" I said turning to my side to face him.

"Yeh?" He asked still facing the stars.

"I missed this..." My words faded off as he turned on his side to me. One side of his lips curled up in a side smile. 

"I did too, Dawn. You have no idea how much I thought about you. After everything that happened I am still there for you, no matter what." I smiled.

"What happened to us?" I asked as he pulled me into a hug. Pushing me away a tad bit to look in my eyes he asked,

"Remember that day you came to my house to tell off Erika?" I nodded as I remember exactly what happened.

*Flashback* 

"ERIKA GET YOU ASS OUT HERE, YOU BITCH!!" I yelled outside her house. "YOU HOE!!!" As I was about to bang on the door with the bottom of my fist again, the door swung open to reveal a sleepy, but shocked Beau.

"Dawn? What's the matter?" He asked rubbing his eyes, waking up a little more.

"Where the hell is Erika?!!" I shouted as I stormed passed him and into the lounge room. 

"She's out right now. Just calm down and keep you voice low Jai and Luke are asleep." Right as he said that we heard footsteps and out came Jai and Luke from the hall way.

"What's going on?" Luke asked in his sleepy, but cute voice.

"Luukkee!" I ran over to him and threw my arms over his neck in a tight hug. His arms naturally went around my waist, but he began pushing me back.