Grade 8

~Dawn's POV~

(NOT EDITED) 

May I just say that Niall has the most beautiful eyes ever. They are so much better in person. They're a light blue/green color. I tried to stay calm as he joked around and pushed me playfully. We all gathered around in a circle on the floor playing 20 questions. 

"What's you favorite colors?" Zayn asked.

"Black and purple." Giving him a small smile I turned to look at Liam. 

"What do you like to do on your spare time?" Liam asked, his bright eyes staring at me. 

"I love to draw, paint, sing, dance, cook, workout, party, drink, play video games and football(Soccer), watch cartoons, swim, and ugh eat..." I smiled as all of the guys' stare at me with their jaws unhinged. "What?" They did'nt say anything, but just blinked. "Well fine!" I shouted with humor in my voice.

"Your like the perfect girl..." Harry breathed giving me a big smile. I returned it thinking in my head 'Harry Styles called me the "Perfect girl" ahhh'

"Alright... Do you have a Boyfriend?" Harry asked and breaking all the guys'  trance. 

"Yes I do." I giggled thinking about Luke. " His name is Luke Brooks. Here's a picture."Pulling out my phone I skimmed to a picture of me and Luke hugging. 

"Aww how cute." The phone went around and ended up back in my hands. In the picture our smiled were so big. We looked so in love, which we were.

"What's your home town like? Do you like it there?" Louis said playing with the string on the light brown carpet. 

"It's nice. Hot most of the time, but nice." I stopped and pondered the next question. "I like it there now because Luke is with me, but other then that no I don't." Shrugging we went on with questions. 

"Are you a virgin?" Harry asked the final question. I looked away quite embarrassed. 

"I'm not answering that question." I said flatly, but smiling again. 

"Oh come on Dawn, We;re getting personal because we want to know you better!" Zayn laughed, his big lips curving into his famous grin and golden eyes sparkling with curiousness.

"That's sweet Zayn, but I'm still not telling you lot!" I smiled at them. 

"I bet you have though. I mean your so pretty I bet you've had lot's of boyfriends. Eh?" My expression turned shocked. 'Louis Tomlinson called me pretty! Can my day get any better?!' Biting my lip I thought about that one. 

"Iv'e only had about 10 in my whole life, well 11 including Luke." The guy's gave me an unreadable expression. confused I asked, "What?" 

"Only 10? Wow! That's so little for a pretty girl like yourself!" Exclaimed Harry with a smirk.

"You guy's are to modest. I really am not that pretty." I said with a giggle. 

"Your wrong about that one." Niall whispered, but I heard. 'Wow....!'

Minutes latter Martha and Reed came into the room and said their farewells. After they left we all sat down watching pitch perfect. I sat down in-between Niall and Liam feeling warm with their touch.

"Hello?" I said getting up out of the room to not disturb the guy's and the movie. 

"Babe! How is it going?!" Luke asked in a cheery voice.

"It's great! The guys are amazing and really sweet!" I gushed into the phone. Luke and I talked for about 30 minuets until I was getting sleepy.

"Lukey I'm going to bed. Love you."

"Love you too babe. Good night." Hanging up I want back into the room.

"Dawn where were you love? You missed the whole movie." Liam said patting the empty seat next to him.

"I was talking to Luke." Niall made a face, but I did'nt read into it. "Actually I'm pretty tired. Where is my room located?" Harry, Niall, and Zayn all jumped up shouting, "I'll show you!"

I put my hand up quieting them. Closing my eyes I pointed into the air in-front of me. I spined around until I got dizzy and almost sick. When I opened my eyes and got ahold  of my vision I realized Niall stood in-front of me with a little smile.

"You Niall, shall show me." I said in a posh accent. They all looked at me with  a weird expression so i explained. "THat's how I make decisions. Now come on! Good night guy's!"

Niall and I headed up the stairs, he leading the way down the long corridor filled with dark red wood doors. He stopped at a door with a light creamy white frame. I put the bags I was carrying down, as did Niall. He opened the door and backed up out of the way so I could take a look.

"Wow..." I breathed taking in the sight before me. 

 The queen sized bed lay on a long platform on the far wall. The covers were purple and black with grey, green and dark blue flowers. A long window from left to right was above the bed. On the right was a sliding door leading to a balcony with a white sofa and a coffee table on it. On the left was a sliding black door covered th whole wall. Walking over to it I slid it to the right revealing on one side a bathroom and on the other side a walk in closet. 

"Oh my goodness..." I whispered soking in everything around me. Everything was the perfect color, size, and shape. It fit me so well I could'nt beleave it. In the bathroom was a huge tub and arond it were red and black roses. A shower was to my left and the sink to the right. I headed into the closet it was so big I dont even have all my clothes and still there would be room with them.

How did you know what I liked?!" I exclaimed one hand running across the smooth marble counters of the sink. 

Just a guess." Niall said simply, pulling in all my bags. "So you like it?" I gave him a flat look trying to put on my best act without smiling. 

"No it's horrible! I can't even look at it..." Shielding my eyes from the bathroom I looked over to Niall and broke down in a fit of giggles as I looked at his expression. 

"Oi! I thought you were serious. Oh your good!" He laughed, running a hand through his tip dyed hair and pointing an accusing finger at me.

"Well I did take acting classes for six years, so that helps." I smiled up at him cheekily before looking at the room once over again. 

"This is so amazing! Thank all for having me here!" Niall smiled widely showing off his braces. I jumped into his arms giving him a nice big hug. No wonder why everyone wants a Horan hug, it feel's amazing.

"We're glad to have you here Dawn." This is going to be great....

~Sorry it's so short. My mum was bugging me about being on the computer to much. Anywhore I hope you liked this chapter. I might not be able to post for a few day's becasue my mum is taking the computer for work, but I'll do it as soon as I can!

LOVE YOU ALL, STAY BEAUTIFUL! ♥☺♥ 

                          - Gina xx~