'Tis The Damn Season

A/n: This chapter is set in season 4 when Andy and Robert are doing there 90 day separation thing.

"Now I'm missing your smile"

Robert's pov
I was about to walk into the beanery when I saw Andy sitting in there alone. I paused for a minute, contemplating whether to go in or not. She was watching a video on her phone, and all of a sudden her face lit up. God I'd missed her smile. It had been so long since I had seen it. I'd seen Andy at work, but most of the time there's not much to smile about, and even if she is smiling, she's wearing a mask. So it was nice to see her smile. It was nice to see her happy, even if it was just for a few seconds whilst watching a funny YouTube video.
I walked in silently, hoping Andy wouldn't hear me, and stood behind her. When I was behind her, I realised it wasn't a YouTube video she was watching; it was a video of the two of us before we started our 90 day separation. I'd been videoing her eating the breakfast in bed that I had made her, and when she'd seen me filming her, she'd pretended to be mad. Then, she had grabbed the phone out of my hand, and fed me a slice of toast, still filming. We had been giggling and laughing for the whole time we had been filming each other. I miss that. I miss being with Andy.
"I've missed your smile," I said quietly, making Andy look up at me in shock.
"How long have you been stood there?" She asked me. I shrugged.
"Not long, but I saw the video," I replied, smiling at her. She smiled back at me before standing up and walking over to the fridge. I followed her over and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard.
"I've missed your smile too you know," she said, breaking the silence. I turned around from the drink I was making and looked at her. For a few seconds we just stared at each other. And then, and I don't know how it happened, we were kissing. But as soon as our lips met, we both pulled away at the same time, realising what we were doing. "Oh my god I'm so sorry," Andy gasped.
"No I'm sorry," I stuttered, "Um, I'm going to go and workout whilst there's no one in the gym."
As I was walking out of the room, I heard Andy calling to me, "Hey Robert." I turned around once again to look at her.
"Yes?" I asked.
"One more month," she said softly.
"One more month," I repeated. And all I knew at that moment was that I couldn't wait for that month to be over.