Chapter 30, The SharinGANG

Começar do início

"It basically means that it's not a good sign", he asserts while inspecting the few white butterflies that twirled around him.

"Good god what could he be planning right now", Shisui scoffed humorlessly to himself.

"We should be careful", I say monotonously, " his sudden disappearance from the Hokage's office is not for the faint of heart".

"Yeah I figured as much Hanabi", Itachi said, making me look dumb.

I turn over to Shisui and say, "whatever he's planning I can be sure that he's targeting you", Shisui nodded. I could see his uneasiness.

His expression suggested that he recalled last night's encounter, more importantly, what would have happened if Itachi and I haven't intervened.

"Itachi", Shisui suddenly said, eyeing him attentively, "I'm supposed to be spying on you remember?".

"Yeah", Itachi nodded, pushing away his fallen strands, "tell them I'm protective of you, and that I couldn't stand both of my friends being mistreated".

"What did you exactly do to the Police Force members?", I question, the air around us getting colder by the second.

Itachi scoffs and says, "Oh, nothing special, just ensnared the cop in a Genjutsu where he was tortured for what felt like days", his nonchalant tone made my body quiver.

Maybe I haven't gotten to know him better...

"So let me get this straight", I begin, a dumbfounded expression plastered on my face, "so you can manipulate people into thinking the way you want them to think", I point at Shisui.

Then I dart my finger to Itachi, "And  Itachi can use Genjutsu on a professional level..."

"... then what about me?", I say the last bit in a lower voice which catches Itachi's attention.

"What do you mean?", Itachi treads off of the pillar and frowns slightly, "your Teleportation Technique is formidable", he assures.

I dart my eyes towards Shisui, searching his face for a clue. He gave me a look that suggested I should tell him.

I gave him a look that suggested that I don't know how to drop this bomb.

"Just show him...", Shisui whispered to me.

Itachi had began to search our faces for any clue on what's going on, he found none.

I sigh and brace myself for enduring another round of shock from someone. I'm in pretty shock myself.

"What's going on?", Itachi asked, his eyes analyzing our faces intently.

Shisui had smirked then and glanced at me, gesturing for me to go ahead.

I nodded, taking in a deep breath I said, "Since we tasked ourselves with the mission to prevent a civil war in the Leaf", I pause to take in his expression.

"Haven't you thought of any name to give our three manned squad?", I inquire with a small smile.

The anticipation that was killing him had left him in total dullness after he heard my question.

"The Uchiha is under surveillance. Danzo wants Shisui's head on a silver platter. We are at risk of being targeted by Root Anbu. The village might get plunged into a civil war. A rebellion is on the verge of breaking order and you are worried about what should we call our three manned squad?"

Ok, breathe and take chill pill...Itachi...

I really need to get to know him better...

"No Itachi, that's not what I'm worried about", I stress on every single syllable.

"What I am worried about is your reaction"

"Regarding what exactly?", he folded his arms over his chest and waited for my reply.

"Never mind", I smirk at Shisui, who's face mirrors mine and I inform, "I found a perfect name".

"And what is it exactly?", he inquired, his tone of voice suggesting that he had no interest in this at all.

I simply lowered my head and smirked to myself. I softly chuckled to myself and informed, "I thereby name the three of us..."

Itachi had rolled his eyes and taking in a deep breath.

"The SharinGANG"

Moments after I said this I had chinned up, leveling my face like his, my Sharingan activated and glowing  with its red hue.

"Trust me I don't even know how, but it happened", I'd assured him when his arms dropped to his side as a breeze washed away his dark strands, revealing his broad murk eyes.

"...how..."

"She already told you she has no clue", Shisui smiled widely.

"Oh...my...god", Itachi remarked, his mouth had parted agape.

"Doesn't that technically make you an Uchiha?".

"Maybe..", I say, with no hint of thrill, " Minato never really told me about my mother..."

"I see", Itachi's eyes never left mine and his voice was almost inaudible.

"So...", Shisui intervened, taking away from this current moment. Itachi's eyes never left me. I felt his eyes burning into me. This was too much for all of us to comprehend.

"The Sharingang's purpose is to prevent a civil war within the Leaf as well as find a solution for the Uchiha and the village to dwell in peace".

"I'm not saying that it will be easy trying to deflect something this serious, but we must give it our all", Shisui's voice had that hint of supremacy in it again.

He held out his hand.

Itachi and I exchanged a glance. When we finally got the gist of it, both of us nodded and placed our hands together.

"Let's put an end to this overdue dispute once and for all, for our sake, and the next generations ", Shisui declares, taking in our faces carefully.

Our hands stood there, on top of one another. Then as if on cue, the three of us glanced at one another, activating our Sharingan all the while staring at each other's determined faces. The butterflies had joined in as well since they twirled and danced around us.

One thing was clear, The Sharingang wasn't going to sit back and watch the Leaf plunge itself into self-destruction.

"This time, we won't take no for an answer"

____________________________________

A/N:- OMG YES. Now we can move on to the fun parts...also if you haven't guessed then don't fret, I'll tell you. This chapter marks a month since I posted the very first chapter of this fan-fic back on November 14.

~A