Chapter 10: Souma's appartment

On our way into the city I plucked some flowers again like I always do when I'm outside.

"You like flowers, huh?" he asked watching me with a small smile on his face while I smelled on thee red and violette ones.

"Yes, I actually like them really much" I said calmly, looked at the flowers in my hands and smiled. 'They remind me of my grandma'

~* TIME SKIP *~

When we walked over the street in the city and towards us came a few weird guys, I suddenly hid behind Souma and clung to his arm.

He looked at them and then me while I closed my eyes tightly out of fear and begann shaking slightly. Then he looked forward again and asked what the matter was.

"I'm not used to so many and such people...". He smiled a little and I didn't let go of his arm until we arrived at his home.

It was really messy.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tidy up". We stood in the door to the living room.

"Ah!... No that's okay!" I waved nervously with my hands. "But where are your parents?" I looked around.

"They are never really at home" he put down his things beside the couch. "Put your things there. I show you everything".

Souma walked to the first room and opened the door "That's the bathroom. Just use it how you want". Next room "This is my parents bedroom. I'll sleep here. And you-" he walked to the next one "-will sleep here. That's my room".

'It's the only tidy room' I thought while looking around the room.

"If you need anything just say so". The blue eyed boy walked to the kitchen and I followed him. "Say...are you hungry?" Souma asked when suddenly my stomache growled. He looked at me with big eyes and then laughed "I think that's the answer to my question".

It was a little bit embarrassing and I blushed a bit.

Souma opened the fridge "Shit! I forgot to buy something" he scrached the back of his head.

"Then let me buy something now".

He looked surprised at me "But you can't handle crowds and besides, you dont know your way around here. It's to dangerous. You could get lost".

"Ah!... Uhm" I had already totally forgotten about this. It was fine on our way here because I clung to his arm.

Souma walked to the entrance and put on his shoes "Then let's just go together". I looked at him with big eyes and smiled.

Author's Note

Yay next chapter on the next day! I'm actually a bit pround of this chapter because it has over 400 words but yeah I know.... THERE HAPPENS NOTHING!!! And that's just because it's total FLUFF and I'm to cheesy for something else. Even thought I love smut......... Well whatever I try to write an extra chapter at the end that will only contain smut! And please bear with me and my crappy smut -.- That's all for now so.....Baii~~

~Ju