Chapter 6: Shiro's house and sad tunes

Pls read the author's note at the end of the chapter if you want to read more of my shitty stories! That's all so here comes chapter 6^^

"Wh-what?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Souma looked at me in amazement. His eyes widened and looked so much more beautiful than before. Don't think stupid things...I really like beautiful and pretty things okay?! But they didn't only show amazment, no, they also showed a little bit of anger. Most likely because I fooled him like that.

I looked at him for a few more seconds while a bright smile had formed on my face and I fanally answered him.

"Because I wanted to see your reaction! It was really funny!", I went laughing in and took off my shoes in the entranceway. Souma soon stepped in aswell, closed the door and followed me into the living room after also taking off his shoes.

It's a really bright, big and friendly room. There were a chouch, a piano, a table and a carpet on a dark brown wooden floor. You can also get to this small, higher boardwalk, through a big sliding glass door, over which you can go to the garden where a big, not yet blooming cherry blossom stands.

"Wow....it's really beautiful here." Souma put his bag down on the floor next to the big window and went to the piano, while I made tea for us in the open kitchen. I heard Souma playing some keys and instantly recognized the melody. I finished making tea, put the cups on a tablet and went behind him, putting the tablet down on top of  the piano and played the same keys he just played, but one octave higher.

"This is the song I've always played with my grandma before she had died a year ago". I smiled a little sad staring into space, then looked at him. "Shall we drink the tea outside? It's such a nice weather today."

Souma looked at me a bit sad for a while before he answered with a worried smile "Sure. Why not?".

Author's Note

Okay so first of all I hope you liked the chapter^^ I just wanted to inform you all that I'm writing a new story at the moment and I also have an idea for another story aswell. I decided to make the first story an Ereri Fanfic.... yeah... I already wrote the first chapter so I guess it will be up in the near futur. I'll soon update the desciption. Not here but in the book itself. And last information: I called it "How life works".

So that's all and I won't annoy you any longer -.- so yeah baiiii~~

~Ju