Chapter 1: Shiro Minamoto

On every third day I take my bike out of the old hut in the garden to drive to the next farm to get things that are missing in the household, especially ingredients that are need for cooking.

On my way there I always drive along giant flowerfields with the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen in my entire life.

My name is Shiro Minamoto. I'm a 16 year old boy and I lived with my grandma in an old traditional japanese house until she unfortunately died last year. Now I live there alone, far away from the city, no other building could be seen from here. To be honest I've never been to the city before in my life, never got the chance.

But that doesn't really matter to me because here I have everything I need.

[Author's note!]

Sooo here's the first chapter of my first story!! ^^ It's really short I know-.- but that's okay bc it's just a little indroduction to the main character^°^ I try to upload the next chapter really fast but I think that won't be a problem....

So please enjoy the next chapters too and I aplogize for my bad english=_=

Pls leave some comments (I really like to read them) and tell me what you think and where mistakes are or what I should write next then I'll change the original story a bit^^

And I just saw that it's really short*-*.....I'll upload the next chapter in a few days....

~Ju (←That's my nickname that most likely everyone uses)

edit
Still short but I like it better this way with a few additional words and stuff. I'm just really impressed that this story has nearly 3k reads, I wrote it in 7th grade during class...